The Official NBA Season Thread: France and USA Advance to the Gold Medal Game

454495424_888564983305896_4872920263863301901_n.jpg

One year at Summer League, Dennis was a second-year player, so he was just chillin', watching games. I randomly sat next to him in the stands watching the Warriors as Steve Kerr was the new head coach. The game went to OT on some crazy shot, and he elbowed me HARD in my rib cage as a reaction. He said "my bad, bro!" Super nice guy.

Twitter has become a complete cesspool since Elon took over. All I see is him dogwhistling his racist companions and more political drivel. And I don't follow any of these people. So of course naturally it has spilled over into the sports convo. :smh:
I have no idea how Twitter even works anymore. The vast majority of stuff that comes up on my TL is from people I don’t follow.

And I’m also on like a 100 day streak of getting a new bot follower.

That’s why I’m only on there a few minutes a week. **** is just weird.

I have no idea how Twitter even works anymore. The vast majority of stuff that comes up on my TL is from people I don’t follow.

And I’m also on like a 100 day streak of getting a new bot follower.

That’s why I’m only on there a few minutes a week. **** is just weird.

You gotta switch to the "Following" tab. Those are the accounts you've chosen to follow, and that doesn't get messed with. If you're on the "For You" tab, it's all right wing mumbo jumbo and Elon spouting nonsense.

You gotta switch to the "Following" tab. Those are the accounts you've chosen to follow, and that doesn't get messed with. If you're on the "For You" tab, it's all right wing mumbo jumbo and Elon spouting nonsense.

I literally click the “not interested” button every time I see it and it still gets pushed on my feed.

Elon needs to be investigated.

They wouldn't do it for the US, but I think they would approve it for other "lesser" countries.

I guess he's allowed to play for Cameroon, or even France, as FIBA allows one naturalized citizen per team. But pretty sure the France ship has sailed. Also, the only reason he has French citizenship is because Cameroon was a French territory, and they expedited his citizenship. He's never lived there or played there. He has no connections to the country.

Twitter has become a complete cesspool since Elon took over. All I see is him dogwhistling his racist companions and more political drivel. And I don't follow any of these people. So of course naturally it has spilled over into the sports convo. :smh:
Ruined it. Right in front of everyones face. F that guy for real

I literally click the “not interested” button every time I see it and it still gets pushed on my feed.

Elon needs to be investigated.
Someone told me to do this two weeks ago....nothings changed.

Back
Top Bottom