The Official NBA Season Thread: France and USA Advance to the Gold Medal Game

At least Team USA has size this time against France. Last Olympics, the only guys 6'10" and taller were Durant and JaVale (Bam is listed at 6'9", he was on that team as well). All France did was dump the ball into Gobert and draw fouls. JaVale didn't even play in the gold medal game, so Team USA went super small. Took a super human effort from Tatum and Durant, with Jrue doing defensive work. Interesting to see how this one goes with AD and Embiid playing.

S/o KD.

Fraud Jokic. Word to my man X xxpizzo
Read yo post like
hmusicruof4-rowley (1).gif

As someone who was falsely incarcerated. I will also root for freedom.
You were the unfortunate victim of circumstances of a well orchestrated cabal by the powers that be THEY/THEM (wich could unfortunately happen to a lot of us, Emmett Till or Nelson Mandela come to mind), now fully reformed, a viable member of this here society and a tax paying (albeit paper towel stealing ) upstanding citizen.
He's a far more sinister individual, vile repeat offender, an incurable and uncorrectable character, or simply put "not like us", that deserve to rot under the jail.

Last edited:
finally watched the game but the guys who were struggling came through . Curry and Embiid nutted up nice to see embiid dominante an important game

Flexing Serbia's "moral victory" and saying USA should be embarrassed is sad. A lot of American doing it too which is interesting. Looks to be a lot of that MAGA contingent.... judging by all the Harleys and German Shepherds as their profile pics. Gross people. Makes the W even sweeter.

Wonder if Tatum was told before even agreeing to join team USA that he wasnt gonna play much. I wouldnt go if that was the case. The medal on my neck would feel hollow

Back
Top Bottom