The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Rudy stuck in this PG era of basketball.

When AD went down, what he needed to show was some

giphy (27).gif

Mid-season tournament will basically be a check in for the playoffs. Just like we get excited about regular season games that are playoff previews.. I feel like that's what this will be. It'll generate news and discussion for sure and bring more eyeballs than a regular season games which is what the league wants.

I'm not clamoring for it, but I can see the vision.

seeing the video the quote wasn’t that bad. He just said it was a turning point in the game, not the reason they lost.

He’s right too. Ad went Beastmode after that.
He was just completely delusional about the fact that he could’ve dunked that :lol:

That payday for the in-season tournament is not enough for the superstars to play. Can see teams letting the younger guys play or g-league call Ups get that 500,000.

If the 6ers had this versio of Isaiah Joe, sheesh. I understand they felt like he was just a shooter and can’t actually play pg but he does everything, even holds up defensively with the exception of against bigger guard’s who would bully ball him like a Luka, takes charges, goes back door and dunks in the half court, sets real screens, creates his own shot when he needs to or attacks closeouts and makes the next read, really the perfect player to have on your margins for next to nothing salary wise

So they're removing the MLE from the top spenders but retaining it for the smaller markets who may not even try to use it?

So they're removing the MLE from the top spenders but retaining it for the smaller markets who may not even try to use it?

Yep. Nonsensical. In a way they are essentially forcing those guys like Donte, Ingles and Wall to smaller market teams if they want to get paid their fair market value. Also means they won’t get featured as much and get a chance at a bigger bag like in Donte’s case. Forcing them to Charlotte, Detroit or this tanking version of San Antonio w may be worse for them in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom