The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Reaves & Rui are both restricted and will both be retained at whatever price.

They’re going to actually get lucky with D’Lo. None of the cap space teams are going to pursue him hard so they should be able to retain him on a good deal easily.

They’re probably getting unlucky with Dennis. They don’t have his full bird rights & he likely gets more than $4M on the market.

So you lose Dennis but retain Reaves, Rui, and D’Lo. D’Lo will be on a reasonable contract & will eventually be traded by February for a guard that can actually play past the 2nd round.

Bron/AD will get their off-season surgeries, come back healthy & the team will be in a far position to deal with any future injuries now that they have good role players. Bron won’t have to play 38-40 mins when AD is out & vice versa.

PREACHHHHHHH

Reaves & Rui are both restricted and will both be retained at whatever price.

They’re going to actually get lucky with D’Lo. None of the cap space teams are going to pursue him hard so they should be able to retain him on a good deal easily.

They’re probably getting unlucky with Dennis. They don’t have his full bird rights & he likely gets more than $4M on the market.

So you lose Dennis but retain Reaves, Rui, and D’Lo. D’Lo will be on a reasonable contract & will eventually be traded by February for a guard that can actually play past the 2nd round.

Bron/AD will get their off-season surgeries, come back healthy & the team will be in a far position to deal with any future injuries now that they have good role players. Bron won’t have to play 38-40 mins when AD is out & vice versa.

They’ll be right back in the mix.

I’m far less worried about them compared to a team like the Warriors.

I don’t agree with the D’Lo reasonable contract.

But besides that yea.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

IMG_7133.gif

I wonder what the narrative will be when the nuggets fall to 0-2 tonight. Jokic has all the talent in the world as his supporting cast. Perfectly constructed team with top tier coaching

It'll never happen but that's exactly what they need. Embiid, jokic, ayton and I still wouldn't take them serious

So it's agreed that the Denver Nuggets are fugazi? I thought Jokic was legit? His supporting cast was getting hyped but now I'm hearing they're mediocre. Interesting

Because there's nothing to go back and forth about :lol:. Just bow out gracefully like Jokic in the conference semis

Let Jokic have the MVP. Embiid will have to settle for Finals MVP

Jokic winning 3x MVP would be like Gobert winning 3x MVP because of his defense and ignoring his offense. You can't be that valuable when your defense is that bad. Jokic is the definition of a one way player. He's not as deserving as Giannis/Embiid

I don't see how anybody could watch these past 4 games and be convinced Jokic deserves MVP. Being completely and fully exploited on defense

If Jokic plays exactly the same, Denver will get eliminated not entirely, but largely because of his defense. If Embiid plays the same, the Sixers should have a shot to make the Finals. Problem is Embiid always tapers off in the postseason. But just based on regular season performance, Jokic is not a championship player. If we're gonna talk about playoffs and rings

Everybody keeps acting like the Nuggets and Lakers haven't played since the bubble :lol:. We've seen Jokic v AD plenty of times since then. Jokic is gonna do his thug thizzle and the Lakers can still win

What kind of leverage does Dlo have on any contract after that ****ball he just served?

Man went from 25-30 mil to 15-20 TOPS.

That’s what I’ve been telling you guys forever…

But one thing that would worry me is that D’Lo has always thought he’s better than he actually is. So he’ll look for a bigger payday from any team.

But I don’t offer more than 15-18 if I’m the Lakers. Nope. If he walks he walks.

That’s what I’ve been telling you guys forever…

But one thing that would worry me is that D’Lo has always thought he’s better than he actually is.

I don’t offer more than 15-18 if I’m the Lakers.

If I'm the Lakers I don't offer anything. I see what the market dictates.

I don't think this will be a DS situation where he goes from 80 mil to nothing...but there is no way he should see a contract north of 15 mil IMO but he might get it just because of the payday folks are getting in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom