The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Murray’s brick-factory cost us. His jump shot has been off going back to late last season. Johnson and Bey the only ones really hooping. The bigs did their part. Won’t win many games when Murray’s smoking possessions with his broke jumper.

No mention of trae eh

interesting
Trae shot horribly too no excuses for that but the difference between him and Murray is Murray don’t get to the line or can run and offense and playmaker for wat Trae does to make up for it.

Both of them have to shoot way better but we really need Murray to shoot way better the most.

Still NYK should be scared of nobody in the East. Perhaps Yanny still but no other clubs around.
Lost that game at the FT line & early szn rust and mistrust. 11/43 was JB + Dubious.

With continued health and DDv getting acclimated in due time, this train will be rolling towards more success.

Need less shots from the mid3 and more from QG. 19/63 were those three main shot takers.
Them boys who are favored by many barely escaped with their dub after playing near perfect ball. KP was phenomenal and gracious in his post game presser 🙏

Trae shot horribly too no excuses for that but the difference between him and Murray is Murray don’t get to the line or can run and offense and playmaker for wat Trae does to make up for it.

Both of them have to shoot way better but we really need Murray to shoot way better the most.
I don’t care how many plays trae makes or any number one option for that matter— if that dude shoots 4-19 they’re not going to win too many games

Blame everyone else though, I guess

Them boys who are favored by many barely escaped with their dub after playing near perfect ball. KP was phenomenal and gracious in his post game presser 🙏

The Celtics played near perfect ball?

200w.gif

I don’t care how many plays trae makes or any number one option for that matter— if that dude shoots 4-19 they’re not going to win too many games

Blame everyone else though, I guess
I’m not trying to blame everyone else I said Trae needs to shoot better and needs to be better and of course we need him to do that to win games but it’s not wrong to point out that his game offers more than that when others lack outside of that.

Is there anything wrong with a rookie putting up a 15 point, 5 rebounds and 2 blocks stat line in his first game?

Rookie? Of course not.

Best prospect ever? Bron had 25-6-9.

giphy (16).gif

Imma give him a pass for this one though fr, cause I think it was more on Pop not letting him play enough min than him not playing well.

I was impressed not only with Wemby but his teammates. The other guys have to have big contributions to facilitate what Wenby does. It is a long season and if the other guys don't do much then teams will load up the defense on Wemby which will wear him down causing him to get into foul trouble.

I will also say that it seems like the physical defense Williams played slightly bothered him but we need more games to see if more teams do that strategy.

Back
Top Bottom