The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Rookie? Of course not.

Best prospect ever? Bron had 25-6-9.

giphy (16).gif

Imma give him a pass for this one though fr, cause I think it was more on Pop not letting him play enough min than him not playing well. I'm a hater not a liar. (Unlike others up here)

Hawks are absolutely on the #NoExcuses list.

The kid gloves THEY use on “Ice Tray” are hilarious though. Shoots and plays defense like trash but everyone else gets the blame. Rinse and repeat.

Straight up or thru the play in? Or it doesn’t matter to you?
I want 6 seed but doesn’t matter to me if they get in through the play in but missing altogether is not an option. Trae and Murray are too good for that, Quinn is too good of a coach for that.

I think we will be better this year because Quinn is the best coach we’ve had in the Trae era he got Collins out to be able to make more use of Jalen Johnson and Okongwu and we saw that already the offense looks better without a guy who is just wasn’t offering anything on offense anymore. Hunter still a black hole but regardless of him still being here the offense should be smoother this year.

If I was the hawks I’d still consider giving the raptors Hunter and whatever else they want for Siakim as long as we don’t give up Jalen Johnson.

Rookie? Of course not.

Best prospect ever? Bron had 25-6-9.

giphy (16).gif

Imma give him a pass for this one though fr, cause I think it was more on Pop not letting him play enough min than him not playing well.

Felt like dude coudnt really get a rhythm, either Pop would take him out (limiting his minutes) or he’d grab another foul and Pop would take him out again.

Y’all told me Sochan was good… dude is awful.

He’s more worried about putting color in his hair. I want him off my team

The Polish Ben Simmons

Bulls should’ve been blew that roster up. They’re on a treadmill.

I just don’t like this Knicks roster. We need a star player or players. I love how they have acted reckless in free agency but it’s time to take the next step.

You’ll naturally see more Tre/Wemby minutes. Vassell & Keldon have those contracts & Pop won’t put him at the 5 so it’s Sochan’s minutes you’re taking from.

2 of those 5 fouls were a bad whistle, for obvious reasons that won’t continue :lol: Then he had a moving screen because Sochan went before the screen was set. He also had a lazy take foul & a reach. I don’t see a Jaren Jackson problem here but I guess time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom