The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Coming to the conclusion that Tatum is better than Luka after these particular playoffs is definitely interesting :lol:

An argument can be made that the Celtics would still be in this very position without him with the way that whole team has been playing.

Dallas would've been lucky to make it competitive against the Clips without Luka

Coming to the conclusion that Tatum is better than Luka after these particular playoffs is definitely interesting :lol:

An argument can be made that the Celtics would still be in this very position without him with the way that whole team has been playing.

Dallas would've been lucky to make it competitive against the Clips without Luka
The Celtics would be absolutely screwed without Tatum. He does everything on both ends :lol:

When the point you're trying to make involves hypotheticals then it really holds no weight.

Ok let me rephrase.

Tatum is soft af. When he realizes hes 6’9 maybe he can take that step. Offensively, Luka is clearly head and shoulders better than Tatum.

Idk if hes even “the guy” on the team anymore. Its looking like JB.

I like Tatum too, and im not a fan of JB so. :lol:

Kyrie can’t lead a team to the second round or even be competitive in the first round?
He's one of the best 2nd options and conplementary pieces we've seen but we all remember what him as a 1st option brings :lol:, not much but lottery picks...

The people I see put Tatum over Luka in general (not speaking in here because I honestly haven't seen it) is because they see the offensive gap not being that wide and Tatum clearing on defense while not understanding the offensive impact holds alot more weight compared to the defensive gap

Similar logic when it's a Jokic and Giannis convo and similar convos ppl have had about Steph.

Back
Top Bottom