The Official NBA Season Thread: Germany, Serbia, France, USA All Advance

1699909427788.gif

Warriors really goofed not drafting Lamelo.

They’d be in good position now & down the line after Curry moves on or retires.

Warriors really goofed not drafting Lamelo.

They’d be in good position now & down the line after Curry moves on or retires.

Watching Chris Paul’s presence allow Curry more off-ball action reminds me that had CP been traded to the Lakers like he was supposed to have been- Kobe would have likely had 2-3 more seasons left in those legs and he could have probably avoided the catastrophic over-use injury to his Achilles in ‘13.

😞

Watching Chris Paul’s presence allow Curry more off-ball action reminds me that had CP been traded to the Lakers like he was supposed to have been- Kobe would have likely had 2-3 more seasons left in those legs and he could have probably avoided the catastrophic over-use injury to his Achilles in ‘13.

😞
Sucks for Bean but I love the CP0 storyline as is. They’d have been unstoppable.

Remember it being said the Heat and Lakers were there longer than anyone due to the finals. The Clippers went home early. Bron said something about him being there 90 plus days. We all know why 2 girlfriend Lou Will didn’t want to be there. He’s all over the place.

It ain’t, but I wasn’t the one typing paragraphs at first and referencing past seasons where he was found to be a complete fraud

There’s certain players that get regular season praise with the idea and hope that they prove in the playoffs they can have the same impact. Mostly the younger guys who haven’t had many opportunities to do that

Harden, gobert, etc are guys who are always gonna get clowned regardless of their regular seasons until they shut people up in the playoffs

Not sure why that’s hard to understand either

Harden needs to shut people up in the playoffs, Gobert dont gotta do tha relatively speaking. Yes hes making mega money, but you dont get him and say oh now we got a squad, now we got someone who can take over. He aint a number 1, 2, 3 4 option on offense. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom