The Official NBA Season Thread: Germany, Serbia, France, USA All Advance

I strongly disagree with this statement. The Warriors would have given him a legitimate opportunity to start, and if he played as he did during his Rookie of the Year season, they would have found a way to make him a starter or give him starter minutes.

If you believe a trade would have been considered, it's evident you don't understand Warriors basketball. They aren't accustomed to trading talented and cost-effective players.

Exactly. Jordan Poole got burn that year, Lamelo would’ve definitely saw the court and made an impact. There was room for him.

And if James Wiseman got drafted elsewhere and did not end up a bust, everyone would be sitting here saying the Dubs goofed not finally filling in that big man void they had.

Hinsight. 20/20.

And if James Wiseman got drafted elsewhere and did not end up a bust, everyone would be sitting here saying the Dubs goofed not finally filling in that big man void they had.

Hinsight. 20/20.
They made the decision to bring in an unready center to a team w/ expectations for immediate returns.

They had Looney whole time, no?

pop washed, b (kidding before anyone gets offended)

he is in the prerinse stage tho

Last edited:
'If we win, no one will respect us'

-Los Angeles Clippers

i've been trying to put my finger on what annoys me about the "bubble championship deservers and asterisk" talk,

and you just nailed.

it doesn't make any sense.

it can't be both;

- the bubble was so difficult I mentally checked out
and
- the winners of the bubble deserve less respect for winning an easier title.

Back
Top Bottom