The Official NBA Season Thread: Jamal Murray Signs $209M Extension

The GG injury news sucks.

Memphis really got themselves a steal in the draft.

All the injuries they had last season was a blessing in disguise as IT allowed GG to show out.

Was looking forward to seeing how he meshed with everybody byke.

This is a wild fantasy league :lol:

IMG_1121.png

My guy Tim Robinson :smokin

I mean I get it and the design isnt bad, but I kinda just roll my eyes whenever its a logo thats based off initials. Some pull that off well though, like cp3, Kawai’s logo, I actually really like KD’s logo.

But the ones that stand out to me are logos like Kobes, Shaqs, DRose got a real dope one. Iversons logo, Pennys the with 1c is also probably top 3 all time.

Been telling yall that the Kings are dedicated to uploadING old content Hopefully other teams jump on board.

People are just never going to accept that Jason Williams wasn't very good. He had handles and some nice passes. Great. What were his shooting percentages? Did he play a lick of defense? He was all flash and empty stats.

People are just never going to accept that Jason Williams wasn't very good. He had handles and some nice passes. Great. What were his shooting percentages? Did he play a lick of defense? He was all flash and empty stats.

Very inefficient during those Kings years. Hubie helped him clean it up some when he moved to Memphis but yes, the flash is what folks remember.

Reminds me of the old Bill Simmons recurring joke nowadays. People post highlight clips of fun but basically insignificant players on social media and say "(Whoever) was a PROBLEM" :lol:

He became a steady PG in Memphis and into Miami.

I mean I get it and the design isnt bad, but I kinda just roll my eyes whenever its a logo thats based off initials. Some pull that off well though, like cp3, Kawai’s logo, I actually really like KD’s logo.

But the ones that stand out to me are logos like Kobes, Shaqs, DRose got a real dope one. Iversons logo, Pennys the with 1c is also probably top 3 all time.
One of the purely narrative based takes I agree with is that nicknames based off players names need to go away for a little bit.

I lowkey think the fact that Brons nickname is based of his real name and that KD willingly turned down an all time great nickname to stick with KD caused this.

One of the purely narrative based takes I agree with is that nicknames based off players names need to go away for a little bit.

I lowkey think the fact that Brons nickname is based of his real name and that KD willingly turned down an all time great nickname to stick with KD caused this.
We get a great nickname once in a blue moon, but they haven't been great since the mid to late 90s.

Back
Top Bottom