The Official NBA Season Thread: Jamal Murray Signs $209M Extension

:lol: He was one of the few but Harden basically took that base package. Harden tweaked the tempo a little bit but it’s Tim’s DNA
Eh. Harden's game was predicated on foul baiting and volume. Once he had you reluctant to challenge, he'd just up the volume and get into a rhythm from 3 knowing you couldn't contest

I got thus move in my bag but I still haven't figure out how Tim shifted dudes so easily. Always looked like he wasn't even trying
Biggest differentiator with his crossover was the authority and strength of his dribble. He was fast but he would push the ball from hand to hand so strongly it didn’t seem possible to bring it back as fast as he would.

Not NBA related, but the Pac 10 being completely dead and gone and its former teams spread all over college sports is bumming me out a little bit. :frown:

I know only West Coasters of a certain age are going to get what I'm talking about.
Many memorial services were had in the CFB thread

Looking at Udub's schedule and it still feels weird

Not NBA related, but the Pac 10 being completely dead and gone and its former teams spread all over college sports is bumming me out a little bit. :frown:

I know only West Coasters of a certain age are going to get what I'm talking about.

Nah, I get what you mean. Plenty of times I was up watching the Pac-10 off the late night and being tired in the morning for school because of it.

FSN telecasts really made things special man.

If I'm being honest, outside of the Big East and ACC, historically I would say I was most fond of the Pac 10.

RIP

I'm still offended y'all tried to clown me for teaching you all that Ben Wallace was a way better player than Rudy Gobert. I know y'all like twitter, stats, and hot takes but a quick trip to the youtube would have shown you plays Ben made that Rudy isn't capable of. While actually being apart of the offense as well and not just a dunker in the regular season. I mean **** even his own country benched him with a medal on the line.

Just shut up and listen when I post.

LeBronze is an amazing nickname.

So is LeGM.

1725278129704.jpeg

We'll see what happens with basketball, but UCLA football is going from being mediocre in the Pac-12 to being bottom of the barrel in the Big Ten. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom