The Official NBA Season Thread: Jamal Murray Signs $209M Extension

Didn’t have Big Ozempic Thread on my bingo card.

Guess I shouldn’t be surprised at this point though :lol:

We used to be MEN.

Drake want people to think taking Ozempic and being sassy to women is ok. If Republicans focused on building a WALL up North THEY would have a better standing in my book.

Drake, Tory, Dillion Brooks, Justin Bieber...KEEP THEM MAPLE SYRUP INDIVIDUALS AWAY.

What does this translate to? They do the trust fall or something? What was the issue?
He gave up on a relationship with Donovan and pretty sure both sides know calling it last season was to put an end to playing with the Bulls. Can’t really trust a guy who opts for surgery to not play for your organization again. It was a bonehead move thinking that would be the end to it but here we are… still together.

Lavine just not a needle mover at his current salary and role...Bad teams dont need him and good ones dont want to give up anything to bring him on
Good teams want leadership out of overvalued/overpaid guys who didn’t pan out elsewhere. He’s not a leader which is his biggest detriment. And why he never deserved the big contract they gave him.

I feel like if the Lonzo situation was known to be what it is then they would have let Lavine walk or offered him a much lower deal.

amazing for how good of a GM he is, how many times Presti has flubbed on the exact same player archetype. To not even get a 2nd contract as a frp, you have to be big trash

Aleksk Pokusevki
Perry Jones
Darius Bazley
Josh Huestis

and Frenchie Ousmane Dieng about to add to the list. Andre Roberson barely escapes this list even, only getting a 2nd contract to stay here for 3 yrs then missing the entire contract with a knee injury.

Back
Top Bottom