The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I don't actually think Kyrie should lead anything lol

Doesn't change the fact that Bron colluded with the deep state to quell protests etc. 2020 was headed to a league wide walkout until Bron walked-in at the behest of Obama to pretty much shut it down.
When did this happen? Because the Lakers and Clippers were willing to walk out of the 2020 bubble.

Woj was nasty with the Kyrie-disrupter stuff.

Kira Lewis averaged 13 as a 17 year old in the SEC. it obviously hasn’t worked on for him but he doesn’t even get drafted if he has the same accolades. And he’s at least a PG

I just want to know what the potential. That’s all.
Good athlete w/ good defensive instincts ,has potential to be solid shooter w/ work.

He can be an Alex Caruso type

Bronny gon be alright,too many people rushing to trash him because how they feel about his pops is corny. :smh:

As opposed to corny takes from Lebron lovers ignoring facts?

What other 6 foot average HS player who averaged 4 points in college off the bench with a heart condition has a guaranteed contract?

Dont worry, we will wait for the answer.

Doesn’t matter who his name is. The numbers ain’t there and so far ain’t there in the Summer league.

You do realize the NBA is tougher right lol

Lebron has made the league billions and millions of dollars on his back for 20 years. I think it’s fine for him to flex some power every now and then
I don't disagree with this point but he still pit his son in a lose/lose situation that he is incapable of fighting his way out of.

Use your pull to get your son a Training camp invite. Do something a little more practical. Don't have your agent give teams ultimatums. Don't force your team to sign him to an undeserved contract.

So many more realistic ways Bronze could have approached this.

As opposed to corny takes from Lebron lovers ignoring facts?

What other 6 foot average HS player who averaged 4 points in college off the bench with a heart condition has a guaranteed contract?

Dont worry, we will wait for the answer.

Doesn’t matter who his name is. The numbers ain’t there and so far ain’t there in the Summer league.

You do realize the NBA is tougher right lol
This exactly what I’m talking bout :lol:

Good athlete w/ good defensive instincts ,has potential to be solid shooter w/ work.

He can be an Caruso type WHERE? In the NBA?

What has he shown YOU that gives you this impression?

And again, do you remember what Caruso did on every level he played before he got his true NBA Break? College, G(D) League?

Last edited:
I don't want any trouble. Can you expound here?

While we are all black so we are all impacted by racism to varying degrees,
there are some problems that impact upper class black people more than middle-lower class black people

but because the black people who work in media, write for television shows, work in news are generally upper class,
the problems that impact upper class black people sometimes can get a disproportionate amount of attention.

"Black Nepotism is good" is using the sympathy non-black americans may feel about racism, to disproportionately benefit upper class black americans.

The only black americans who can benefit from "black nepotism" are by definition upper class. and they are justifying this benefit by appealing to universal anti black racism.

Seems to be a much better use of that sympathy is to lobby for practices that benefit black people more broadly.
Sympathy is not unlimited and imo wasting it on something as self evidently stupid as "Black Nepotism is good actually"

is transparently cynical and self interested move by rich black people who want pass nepotistic benefits on to their kids without scrutiny or criticism.

I threw out Caruso a year ago, but I think that's out the window from the jump because Caruso is a legit 6'4-6'5.

Been saying for awhile Bronny's pathway is Deuce McBride, Aaron Holiday, Davion Mitchell, Jevon Carter. But that will take a lot of work given what we've seen the last year from Bronny.

He can be an Caruso type WHERE? In the NBA?

What has he shown YOU that gives you this impression?

And again, do you remember what Caruso did on every level he played before he got his true NBA Break? College, G(D) League?
My opinion ain’t up for debate and you ain’t gotta agree,so move along bruh

IMG_3244.gif

I threw out Caruso a year ago, but I think that's out the window from the jump because Caruso is a legit 6'4-6'5.

Been saying for awhile Bronny's pathway is Deuce McBride, Aaron Holiday, Davion Mitchell, Jevon Carter. But that will take a lot of work given what we've seen the last year from Bronny.

I guess you are in the charity business this morning. Being real generous with those comps.

While we are all black so we are all impacted by racism to varying degrees,
there are some problems that impact upper class black people more than middle-lower class black people

but because the black people who work in media, write for television shows, work in news are generally upper class,
the problems that impact upper class black people sometimes can get a disproportionate amount of attention.

"Black Nepotism is good" is using the sympathy non-black americans may feel about racism, to disproportionately benefit upper class black americans.

The only black americans who can benefit from "black nepotism" are by definition upper class. and they are justifying this benefit by appealing to universal anti black racism.

Seems to be a much better use of that sympathy is to lobby for practices that benefit black people more broadly.
Sympathy is not unlimited and imo wasting it on something as self evidently stupid as "Black Nepotism is good actually"

is transparently cynical and self interested move by rich black people who want pass nepotistic benefits on to their kids without scrutiny or criticism.
Thank you.

Too small to be a shooting guard. Doesn’t have the handles to be a point guard. Mid major combo guard. To be fair though that’s the average American kids scouting report. It’s just hard to be a pro with that archetype

Shooting can improve but he’s never shot over 32% from 3 at any level of his career. If he were 6’5” like Caruso then the defensive stuff would be a solid argument but ultimately he’s going to guard one position at this level because he’s short

I guess you are in the charity business this morning. Being real generous with those comps.
I mean, that's his (only) pathway to stay in the league. I recognize all those players were much better at 19 than what Bronny is now. Otherwise he's going to be toiling between G-League or overseas.

Back
Top Bottom