The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Stacey's son has got it goin on
Stacey-Reed-706x1024.jpg

Yall weird man. The 55th pick getting judged like he was 1st overall lol. Hell Dillingham had a gross statline today and I didn’t hear a peep. Bunch of Doug Gottleib’s in here.

“Not sure how this ends well” after 3 SL games is wild lol
Not his fault ESPN is covering him like he was a lottery pick and his dad said he could easily play for the Lakers. Comes with the territory.

Hopefully he figures it out cause it’s not going to get quiet any time soon

Yall weird man. The 55th pick getting judged like he was 1st overall lol. Hell Dillingham had a gross statline today and I didn’t hear a peep. Bunch of Doug Gottleib’s in here.

“Not sure how this ends well” after 3 SL games is wild lol

Tell the media to stop talking about him so much and people won't talk about him as much. Can't have it both ways.

A 55th pick that is covered more than anyone that went Top 3. Not his fault though.

"Not sure this ends well" was always a feeling. These games are just confirmation.

If Reed gunna have that kinda deep range + an above average handle and athelticsm kinda hard seems like he's got the best shot to be an all star at some point in his career.

Saw him snake dribble….you know what complexion comparison I’m bout to him with :pimp:

But nah..reed got some good athleticism at the PG position tho. More impressed with his handle right now. Def improved there. That’s the path with him

Not his fault ESPN is covering him like he was a lottery pick and his dad said he could easily play for the Lakers. Comes with the territory.

Hopefully he figures it out cause it’s not going to get quiet any time soon

In case folks forgot.

Back
Top Bottom