The Official NBA Season Thread

452646154_877777181051343_9062260725511099695_n.jpg

It's better across the board than then. Team USA is in for a dogfight. The international teams learned to slow it down and not get in a foot race with Team USA a long time ago. They can't keep up in an up and down game, but if they slow it down and work the ball around, they make things harder.
In the next two olympics following this . Team USA can’t send anything less than their a team if they want Gold.

France just needs nolan Traore to hit. Since they are like 1/8 on guard prospects and have to still use nando de colo.

Nice to see Yabusele looking like an NBA player .

You talking about the most skilled/best era of NBA players like that?

The difference is the level of talent Team USA is competing against. I saw a stat a couple of days ago that said the 92 Dream Team played against a total of 5 NBA players in the Olympics and in 2024 Team USA will play against 60 NBA players. Heck, 11 of the 12 players on Canada's roster alone are in the NBA. It's a whole new world

Last edited:
You talking about the most skilled/best era of NBA players like that?

The 90s Jordan era would’ve NEVER let Noah Lyles disrespect them like that :lol: :lol:

Imagine Noah talking sideways about MJ or Chuck.

These guys go after all the talking heads and media folk for saying disparaging things, I didn’t see one US hooper respond to buddy.

Ant Edwards gone the face of USA basketball. It’s the other 13 guys to worry about

I can't tell you how much it confuses me seeing kids in hoodies (with the hood over their heads!) in 90+ heat.
ADVERTISEMENT​
Well a small % of those dudes are carrying something 9n them as well.
It actually makes sense in a place like Vegas. I thought it was crazy seeing ppl out here do that until I tried it. It's basically like standing in the shade, especially after your body adjusts to the climate. I don't get it in a humid region tho
Yea ok.

The difference is the level of talent Team USA is competing against. I saw it a couple of days ago that said the 92 Dream Team played against a total of 5 NBA players in the Olympics and in 2024 they will play against 60 NBA players.
Now that Bron and Curry are older .This is probably the only time i can confidently say that team world would beat team a full steve . They have the two best bigs and guards .

Then wemby got next

Back
Top Bottom