The Official NBA Season Thread

I'm genuinely concerned about the future of Team USA basketball. This is the last cycle they will have LeBron, Steph Curry, KD and almost certainly the last time Anthony Davis will play for Team USA.

I'm disappointed in what I've seen from Booker, Tatum and Anthony Edwards. Even last cycle, Durant was by far the best player for Team USA. Without him they don't win gold in Tokyo. I'm just surprised that Team USA is so reliant on the OGs to carry them.

Combine the fact that the rest of the world is getting better and we can't just assume that Team USA will continue winning gold medals at the Olympics
Surprised you're not posting every day how Bron should step down.

I'm genuinely concerned about the future of Team USA basketball. This is the last cycle they will have LeBron, Steph Curry, KD and almost certainly the last time Anthony Davis will play for Team USA.

I'm disappointed in what I've seen from Booker, Tatum and Anthony Edwards. Even last cycle, Durant was by far the best player for Team USA. Without him they don't win gold in Tokyo. I'm just surprised that Team USA is so reliant on the OGs to carry them.

Combine the fact that the rest of the world is getting better and we can't just assume that Team USA will continue winning gold medals at the Olympics
Just last year the C-team was scoring 100+ every game.

As long as there’s an emphasis on rebounding when selecting the forwards and bigs there’s nothing to be overly concerned about.

A lot of the rest of the world is good now. The US is not entitled to win every Olympic gold medal in basketball. If they can't do it without LeBron and KD, then it is what it is.

But there's a lot of good young American players either already in the league or on the way. I trust that some of them will step up after LeBron/Steph/KD generation is completely done.

Interesting 3-piece

IMG_0864.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom