The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

323779530_5902997179758345_2929816826195876744_n.jpg

I wouldn't call it a failure yet - more like a disappointment because Kawhi got hurt in the semis one year (thanks for correcting me folks) and didn't play the entire next season. This is going to be the deciding year for me.

4 years into this experiment and i still find the construction of the clippers' roster to be strange. after kawhi and PG there seems to be a big drop off in production and consistency behind zubac and powell.

4 years into this experiment and i still find the construction of the clippers' roster to be strange. after kawhi and PG there seems to be a big drop off in production and consistency behind zubac and powell.
Reggie Jackson leveling up during that 2021 playoff run was a blessing that has now turned into a curse.

He’s been mid to bad since then (mostly, with a few really good games as the exception), but he built up so much equity with Ty that he gets lots of minutes no matter what.

It would be wild if the KD/Kyrie Nets or Kawhi/PG experiments never won any rings.

that stat is telling me to smile, but i'm not.
knicks are 5-5 their last 10 games i believe, so how is that even possible?
they barely beat the rockets and spurs the last couple of games.

Kawhi in street clothes just as much as AD.

THEY don't wanna talk about that, man went to LA to do commercials with Jack Harlow. Epitome of unserious.

Clippers ain’t never accomplished s*** in franchise history. They better be a grateful a prime free agent/HOF ever even decided to go there. :lol: :lol:

Hornets whiffed on Bouknight and Kai Jones in 2021. Had a nice streak going on before that with Monk, PJ Washington, Bridges and Ball.

Last edited:
Zach Lowe is enamored with the Grizz making a big trade.

I just don't know if its happening with how the FO operates. Maybe they shock the world, though.

That's what happens when you have guys in and out of the lineup. (Specifically Kawhi and PG)

One night Joe snuffy gets 15 shots, next game he gets 3.

If any player goes to the gym to ball knowing they'll only get 3 shots it's gonna bum you out. (Powell included)

Reggie Jackson leveling up during that 2021 playoff run was a blessing that has now turned into a curse.

He’s been mid to bad since then (mostly, with a few really good games as the exception), but he built up so much equity with Ty that he gets lots of minutes no matter what.

yup. i get that PG and kawhi's injuries have opened up more minutes and usage for reggie, but him playing this much seems negligent.

the contract would've been more expensive but a player like tyus jones feels like a significantly better fit for the clippers.

Back
Top Bottom