The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Never understood why the moving screen isn’t called. It’s very obvious and easy to kill off.

the only anti offense move I would support, is enforcing carrying a bit more.

guys like poole and morant have taken it a bit too far

I don’t even care about the travel and carry. That’s not my issue.

Don’t want all that hand checking 80’s/90’s **** either.

I just want to be able to make it thru a game without watching Trae Young get to the line 16 times on some bull****.

Doesn’t really matter tho. I’m going to watch regardless. But I can see how casuals would get fed up.

I don’t even care about the travel and carry. That’s not my issue.

Don’t want all that hand checking 80’s/90’s **** either.

I just want to be able to make it thru a game without watching Trae Young get to the line 16 times.

Doesn’t really matter tho. I’m going to watch regardless. But I can see how casuals would get fed up.

Eh get what you mean but I think they've cleaned that up. Trey Young just exceptionally good at bating ticky tac fouls

I think he'd get a ton of FTA under any non handcheck ruleset.

C96ECC2B-7B01-4E81-B76D-0A8D6A5F4795.jpeg

The international players are ruining basketball :smh:

Say man, if we gonna post free throws per game pull up drives to the basket per game too.

Jump shooters aren’t going to shoot as many free throws as dudes who live in the paint

If we talkin about minor things we have problems with in the game I know I’m in a super minority on this one but I’ve always disliked being able to take a charge.

That **** is not defense idc making no attempt to make a actual play just stand in front of a dude at the right time and get bailed out. it’s just accepted defensive flopping

If we talkin about minor things we have problems with in the game I know I’m in a super minority on this one but I’ve always disliked being able to take a charge.

That **** is not defense idc making no attempt to make a actual play just stand in front of a dude at the right time and get bailed out. it’s just accepted defensive flopping
It's the offensive player's job to get around the defender or beat him to the spot. If he can't, advantage goes to the defense

Brooklyn, GSW, and PHX, all average 20 FTs a game. Giannis averaging 13 by himself is wild :lol:

Not that crazy IMO.

They really do have to foul him. He’s unstoppable. :lol:

Plus his FT percentage is bad. Those are good fouls most of the time.

Kawhi in street clothes just as much as AD.

THEY don't wanna talk about that, man went to LA to do commercials with Jack Harlow. Epitome of unserious.
Plus didnt they have to buy Uncle Dennis a house or give him money and benefits in some way too and they say Kawhi wanted to live in San Diego so he was controlling what time they flew out and was always late or something. High key the Kawhi Pg13 superteam team up has been a failure

Plus didnt they have to buy Uncle Dennis a house or give him money and benefits in some way too and they say Kawhi wanted to live in San Diego so he was controlling what time they flew out and was always late or something. High key the Kawhi Pg13 superteam team up has been a failure

It has been a failure and the blame is on Kawhi. Outside of the bubble meltdown PG has done what he was supposed to do.

Kawhi the GM ain't work.

refs lazy decision making over loose balls and who has possession has always been a thorn in my side. it makes me angry thinking about it

Has there been any NBA or NFL commissioner that was well liked?
I think it works like this... Whoever the current commissioner is gonna be hated then eventually he/she retires and there is another commissioner who comes along that is hated even more to the point you end up missing the old commissioner. Never in my life would I find myself wishing David Stern(Rip) was the NBA commissioner again. The product, imo, has become increasingly harder to watch under Silver. Aside from the occasion regular season game I only watch the NBA during the playoffs now. If I wanted to watch cats take turns chucking 3s every play I'd just go to the gym.

Has there been any NBA or NFL commissioner that was well liked?
Maybe for a time, but seems like they all become hated eventually.

Stern was considered one of the best sports league commissioners ever for a while. Then the dress code stuff happened and people’s opinion of him continued to go down after that.

Basically, either they’re disliked from the beginning or come to be eventually.

Back
Top Bottom