The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Who's doing this? :lol:

I assumed osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh because I keep seeing similar comments directed his way...and I went back and read his posts and not ONE TIME did he nor anyone else draw a parallel between their on court behavior and what they do in their community.

Ya'll are arguing against a point that was never made.

See my response to his post below.

So kids mindlessly parroting the behavior of youtubers is something we should accept?
or as a responsible adult should you perhaps correct that kind of behavior?

if a child started repeating misogynistic rhetoric, and said "I heard it on youtube from Andrew Tate!"
would you than say,

"ha well as long as your one the honor roll, and your grades are good it's you do/say whatever you about women!"?
seems unsustainable to me.

also this is a strawman, no one is coming to a definitive conclusion about the children.
my judgment is reserved for the adults.

Dog. Imitating basketball celebrations and repeating misogynistic rhetoric (and believing it) are two different things. Stop it.

See my response to his post below.

Dog. Imitating basketball celebrations and repeating misogynistic rhetoric (and believing it) are two different things. Stop it.

thus proving my point.
the fact that kids imitate youtubers, is irrelevant and is not a defense for allowing bad behavior.

"kids will be kids" is not a defense for allowing bad behavior.
as you don't accept it as an excuse when you think the behavior is bad.

you simply think behavior is good and acceptable. and you think Andrew Tate stuff is bad.
if that's what you believe. you should own that.

but "kids will kids" is obviously not an excuse.

X xxpizzo Can you do this in 2K MyPark mode after hitting a bucket?

WhiteOpulentBarebirdbat-max-1mb.gif

:emoji_thinking:

I might finally upgrade to 2K23 if so

So let kids Tate, twerk, and taunt?

Imagining a bunch of little Top G's at AAU tournaments twerking after every layup is crazy.

Back in my days, kids was doing the mj pose and fist pump.
Then cats were trying to step iver one another like AI
Kids been imitating what they see for the longest

you guys regularly tried to iverson step over your opponent during aau, or high school basketball?

and it was all good after?

bay area really is soft. :lol:

this is super funny coming from Austin Rivers tho.

Top 5 hoopmixtape guy, mugging for the camera, dribbling a million times. :lol:

Yea me made solid points but terrible messenger :lol:, we most likely wouldn't know who he is besides being Docs son without mixtape culture

I just hope y’all stretched leaping from kids imitating nba players to Andrew Tate

I'm not even going to work myself into a shoot typing a response about my tolerance towards the bad behavior of imitating whomever that YTer y'all talk about is and the bad behavior of imitating Andrew Tate.

I see PG13 is out tonight. Is Kawhi playing? That'd be 5 straight games :wow:

Austin Rivers is right and Steph Curry is to blame.

Don't discount the message because you don't like the messenger.

Austin Rivers gonna be a terror on the mic when he is finally forced to retire and ESPN starts inviting him on First Take.

Mans gonna be 33 talking like a bitter old head

saying "kids imitate people" so therefore you should tolerate "insert behavior"

is obviously absurd. when kids imitate bad behavior, we correct them.

the hyperventilating and pearl clutching over the Andrew Tate comparison illustrates this perfectly.
when it's behavior you think is bad obviously "kids will be kids" is instantly discarded.

"so kids imitate!" is obviously not a valid defense.

it's mostly just a way to avoid having to make an affirmative case for a middle schooler twerking after going 1/8 from 3.

Back
Top Bottom