The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

“The Process” 30 for 30 spanning across the 11 seasons from 2013-2014 to 2023-2024 is going to be great television. I hope they get firsthand accounts from everyone involved - Hinkie, Embiid, Benjamin, Markelle, Okafor, Harden, Morey, Brett Brown, Colangelos, Elton Brand, Jimmy Butler. Everybody.

Can’t forget Dario.

Remember, “F.E.D.S”. The mid “Process” re-tool after Oakafor?

858C89B6-5261-4A6E-8088-C5C8A3BA11B2.jpeg

:lol:

Ben Simmons is signed to Klutch too. He had either Draymond or Bron RIGHT THERE to hit up for advice or to workout with to pattern his game based on their similar size and skill sets.

Maybe he did and turns out he’s simply just not that nice or he didn’t because he was too busy being a socialite but either scenario is embarrassing as hell for a #1 pick.

Not sure if I would call him a bust per se but he is definitely up there one of the most disappointing #1 picks considering his 3X AS appearances, 1X ALL-NBA selection, 2X All-Defensive selection only to be on his way out of the league by 26, if that distinction makes sense.

Ben Simmons is signed to Klutch too. He had either Draymond or Bron RIGHT THERE to hit up for advice or to workout with to pattern his game based on their similar size and skill sets.

Maybe he did and turns out he’s simply just not that nice or he didn’t because he was too busy being a socialite but either scenario is embarrassing as hell for a #1 pick.

Not sure if I would call him a bust per se but he is definitely up there one of the most disappointing #1 picks considering his 3X AS appearances, 1X ALL-NBA selection, 2X All-Defensive selection only to be on his way out of the league by 26, if that distinction makes sense.

You’re implying he cares about basketball. What’s Draymond going to tell him? Ben will cash him out

HOU$TON HOU$TON

Great breakdown. Good to see Mike Dantoni once again reiterate that he wanted them to go iso. As that was their best option beating GSW. Cp3 as the bench pg, extending leads checks out too.

Damn. Window closed 🪟

Will has seemingly lost a step this season (also not playing off Jokic). Can still shoot the three ball though.

He should try his luck with the Bucks.

Back
Top Bottom