The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I’m not going to lie — if Dillon really out of here after this season, I’m making the best of him being the NBA villain :pimp:

I honestly don’t mind him talking because he put in that work on the defensive end. It’s not like he Pat Bev. But, pls get your offense going a little :lol:

Big jokic exposure thread

giphy (1) (5).gif

⏸️

No because clearly that don't matter in actually winning it. :lol:

Y'all Jokic fans just gotta deal with it. Its flaws everywhere you look in his MVP's. People ain't just having these debates because they hate him. It's been a big goalpost movement in giving him MVP's and people are gonna call it out. Y'all better hope dude gets a chip soon cuz it's gonna get worse looking back.

Why do you assume people debating the topic are Jokic fans though? I just think he’s as valuable to his team as the other two. Regular season.

This joker 3peat bout to have a lot of hurt feelings…ima need someone to post that Drew Hanlen guys reaction after Embiid loses out again.

The MVP is gonna be Jokic and I suggest that some of us get comfortable with the idea because I'm not tryna hear about it for the rest of my life like Steve Nash

End of day whosever leading in PER seems like they’re gonna win the award. Been that way for like the last 10 years.

Seems like the main CRITERIA.

Last edited:
MVP race is rotting peoples brains.

Jokic is actually a solid regular season defender.
Nuggets and Sixers defenses are pretty similar.

If Embiid was soooooo much better than Jokic don't you think we'd see more than a .7 point difference in their team defensive rating?

Not trynna excuse Jokic’s post all-star defense, but If I was on the Nuggets and we had the 1st seed locked up like we do, I’d stop playing as hard and try to save myself for the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom