The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

They did it for Giannis

Exactly. They've done it to so many athletes in the past. It may not be fair but the lack of playoff success has hurt player from winning multiple regular season MVPs for the narrative is different for Jokic

Being a lower seeded team has stopped players like Kobe from winning MVP despite dominating but the narrative is different for Jokic.

Joker 100% deserves MVP this season but I do believe that there is some narrative goalpost shifting that has happened.

Article doesn’t appear to specify the nature of the accounts but at any income level you wanna keep as little as possible in a checking account.

Having $12M just sitting there not multiplying is less than ideal, to put it mildly :lol:

I would imagine that money in these bank accounts are his reserve funds that he is willing to be more conservative with, This only represents 12 million and that would imagine he has more lucrative (and potentially risky) investment vehicles.

cb8eff47b8d7b0d780a91a843e4faaad.gif

EYE agree with you though.

The West has the most compelling playoff race in years, IDGAF about the MVP race.

Like I said before Jokic and Embiid better show out in the playoffs. Jokic in particular since the West is so open.

We can multitask :pimp:

Bubble was real :lol:

Just gets an asterisk FOR ME for being a completely abnormal situation in the history of the league.

It all counts at the end of the day though.

He’s a good player. Could see him sneaking in the back end of the lotto in a redraft.

With that said, he was 23 years old entering that draft. Bunch of young dudes with potential getting picked over him isn’t a crazy concept.

Of course. Alot of it is opportunity, but still, the Lakers title window is open rn and it’s better for them to take players that contribute to winning over youth/potential... I bet the warriors wish they had Reaves over Moody.

It’s interesting cuz the warriors were in a similar team building stage as the Lakers except they had 3 lottery picks. Warriors went with all youth/projects for the home run potential with the picks but they would’ve been better served taking ready to contribute now players. Might be blasphemous but I wouldn’t trade Reaves for Kuminga.

Of course. Alot of it is opportunity, but still, the Lakers title window is open rn and it’s better for them to take players that contribute to winning over youth/potential... I bet the warriors wish they had Reaves over Moody.

It’s interesting cuz the warriors were in a similar team building stage as the Lakers except they had 3 lottery picks. Warriors went with all youth/projects for the home run potential with the picks but they would’ve been better served taking ready to contribute now players. Might be blasphemous but I wouldn’t trade Reaves for Kuminga.
Do you think Kuminga could look different if he got the chance to actually play and develop on the bad/injury laden teams the Lakers have had these last couple years?

Do you think Kuminga could look different if he got the chance to actually play and develop on the bad/injury laden teams the Lakers have had these last couple years?

I think he’d look better but the warriors aren’t good this year and he’s barely been getting PT til recently.

He would look better with more minutes for sure, but I don’t think a 19-21 year old (unless you are truly special like Halli or Mobley) would help bron and ad win a ring like older / more experienced Reaves currently can.

Because it was fake, to me. And he did cook them in that bubble. Not hard to follow.

Jamal Murray cooked folks in the bubble too. Still call it phony.

I done said this 100 times. Keep up. Now back to you, Luka & your new favorite player Jokic :pimp:

The bubble was fake

Chief lieutenants of ALA I know there's more but I got to go to work.

Back
Top Bottom