The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Am I the only one that thinks that Philly is going to win today?

They have nothing to lose. Process has been a joke for the last couple years now. This is actually the exact reason they started the process - because they couldn't get over the hump in multiple game 7s to get to the ECF.
But they are on the road, everybody expects the Celtics to win.
Everybody expects Harden to stink.
Everybody expects Doc to preside over another lost series.

Sixers got this. Everybody expects them to flop and I think they're going to win by double digits.

Yup. There is no hope…which is why I think we will win. Lol

We blaming rap music? Nah man

Some people just can’t dig deeper so they usually blame something at face value . Ja just an idiot.

Yea I’m not trying to get into that narrative, it’s always a mess…I’m looking at it as a reminder that the NBA is just a job for a majority of these dudes, they doing all kinds of **** off the court but Ja just being a dummy broadcasting to the world

Somebody gotta break it down to yo that his job involves being a public figure so he gotta move smarter…Show up hoop and go do whatever he wants afterwards without anybody knowing

Maybe I’m wrong, but didn’t Ja grow up kind of privileged? Like what is it with the younger cats acting like they have to prove that they’re “about that life/with the *****” you make more than enough to hire people who are about that life

Dude literally has his new colorway releasing next week.
Screenshot 2023-05-14 111800.png

Will be sold out within minutes.

Easy.

There wasnt IG live back then. Not as many people on social media, not as many cameras and they didnt grow up in todays culture of having to post everything. There wasnt no IG live back then. For all we know they would probably be wylin like Ja just couldnt post it.

Just imagine Rodman back in the 90s :lol: :rofl:

Am I the only one that thinks that Philly is going to win today?

They have nothing to lose. Process has been a joke for the last couple years now. This is actually the exact reason they started the process - because they couldn't get over the hump in multiple game 7s to get to the ECF.
But they are on the road, everybody expects the Celtics to win.
Everybody expects Harden to stink.
Everybody expects Doc to preside over another lost series.

Sixers got this. Everybody expects them to flop and I think they're going to win by double digits.
All Philly need to do is get Embiid the ball in the low post and let him be the focal point while Harden plays aggressively off Joel. Maxey has to have a strong gane as well. Tobias has to hit timely shots and open threes.

The Celtics don't have anyone who can stop Joel in the paint. So exploit it.

Instead of talking about game 7 at fake Boston Garden y'alls talking bout Ja 😴

I'm looking forward to Joel Embiid leading the 76ers to victory today to allow Doc Rivers the satisfaction of beating his former team in Boston.

AD, Jokic, Embiid, Bam. Gonna be a Big time NBA Final Four.

Enjoy your Mother's Day with your wives, moms, girlfriends, fiances, sisters, and the special women in your lives.

Game 7 gonna be lit.
Had a heated discussion abt who would win game 7 in a waffle house at 1am this morning with a group of random ppl

76ers in 7 🤷‍♂️

One dude did say that Jimmy butler was better than LeBron so he was obvi on meth 😭

Maybe I’m wrong, but didn’t Ja grow up kind of privileged? Like what is it with the younger cats acting like they have to prove that they’re “about that life/with the *****” you make more than enough to hire people who are about that life
Nobody really knows much about Ja’s family background other than a few fam portraits and the fact he lived in a small town in South Carolina…But the internet ran with these two things and now yo Malibu’s Most Wanted or “Clarence”

At this point, there’s no way the Grizz can get anything valuable for Ja. He’s tanked his value as a person, teammate and player. I don’t even know why anyone would want him on their team. Career almost over.

Just a problem child. Need his teammates to finally come out and say how much they dislike him.
….

Just wish the guy can get better and improve. :lol: I still don’t know why it’s been said he stopped counseling/therapy, but I guess that’s what we will run with.

Nobody really knows much about Ja’s family background other than a few fam portraits and the fact he lived in a small town in South Carolina…But the internet ran with these two things and now yo Malibu’s Most Wanted or “Clarence”

Right. That nice house doesn’t speak to what kind of home he was raised in. I’m not speculating, just saying.

Owning a gun has nothing to do with him trying to prove he’s about anything

Young man doesn’t have a criminal history so he has the legal right to own a firearm

6ers have to slow down Brogs to have any chance today. He has hit some huge threes in every game. They also can't afford to get down by double digits again.

Owning a gun has nothing to do with him trying to prove he’s about anything

Young man doesn’t have a criminal history so he has the legal right to own a firearm
Bro, you’re 100% right. He has every right to own a firearm, but dude just got in trouble for the same exact thing and it seemed like he didn’t learn anything from it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom