The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

You lames never jumped off the porch so you just don't get it. You don't choose the streets, they choose you and when it's in you, it's very hard to get it out of you. It's easy to judge from afar but Ja is just being who he genuinely is. This kind of realness is refreshing. Not everybody is motivated by money and material things. Why be an NBA legend when you can be a street legend? He may lose millions but at least he got the respect of the streets... Props to Ja for keeping it real
Edit: ok you got me that joke flew over my head. didnt detect your sarcasm.

kpa1ohqx5uza1.jpg

Crazy how this could be Harden’s last high level playoff game especially if he goes back to Houston.

Ive been a rockets fan since the season they blew the 2-0 heading into home against Dallas. Been almost 20 years now. I remember T-mac’s dunk on Bradley like it was yesterday.

Harden has been my fave player since he was in OKC and was winning 6th MOTY. That realgm thread whether or not he was a superstar the stats and the eye test made me a fan. Him going to my rockets was a dream scenario.

Been watching him since i was in HS now im about to get married this year . Heck i remember his slam article when he was a fresh man in asu with a shirt inside his jersey. **** was the first slam magazine i bought as kid. **** is crazy he may have some absolute stinkers and dissapointments but it was fun.Im just hoping for more times to watch my fave player in a playoff game competing. Even if he sucks it up and dissapoints me like he has done many times.

What’d did we expect? He just took a few games off and was coached what to say in interviews.

And y’all thought Dillon Brooks was the problem. It’s a culture down there in Memphis. T-Mac said it first, he was seeing some things online and they need a vet there BAD.
They’ve BEEN saying they need a vet(s) down there. They had Igoudala down there and ran him outta town :lol:

What if Ja doin all this on purpose to shed the role model tag associated with his status? 🤔.

I’m leaning toward him just being dumb.

Today’s vets, are not yesterday’s vets. Dudes are just as idiotic as the youngins and besides, this young generation definitely doesn’t respect it’s elders. I wouldn’t waste my time with any of these young guys. Clock in, and clock out.

Nate McMillan and Stephen Silas got ran out because their players didn’t relate to them….

There wasnt IG live back then. Not as many people on social media, not as many cameras and they didnt grow up in todays culture of having to post everything. There wasnt no IG live back then. For all we know they would probably be wylin like Ja just couldnt post it.

Instead of talking about game 7 at fake Boston Garden y'alls talking bout Ja 😴

I'm looking forward to Joel Embiid leading the 76ers to victory today to allow Doc Rivers the satisfaction of beating his former team in Boston.

AD, Jokic, Embiid, Bam. Gonna be a Big time NBA Final Four.

Enjoy your Mother's Day with your wives, moms, girlfriends, fiances, sisters, and the special women in your lives.

Game 7 gonna be lit.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks that Philly is going to win today?

They have nothing to lose. Process has been a joke for the last couple years now. This is actually the exact reason they started the process - because they couldn't get over the hump in multiple game 7s to get to the ECF.
But they are on the road, everybody expects the Celtics to win.
Everybody expects Harden to stink.
Everybody expects Doc to preside over another lost series.

Sixers got this. Everybody expects them to flop and I think they're going to win by double digits.

Back
Top Bottom