The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

At this point, there’s no way the Grizz can get anything valuable for Ja. He’s tanked his value as a person, teammate and player. I don’t even know why anyone would want him on their team. Career almost over.

Just a problem child. Need his teammates to finally come out and say how much they dislike him.
….

Just wish the guy can get better and improve. :lol: I still don’t know why it’s been said he stopped counseling/therapy, but I guess that’s what we will run with.
You typed all of this negative 💩 about that dude because he owns a gun

Now just last week after the outlet mall tragedy everybody was saying where were the good guys with guns

So do we want all non-criminals to own guns or just the less threatening looking white non-criminals?

Am I the only one that thinks that Philly is going to win today?

They have nothing to lose. Process has been a joke for the last couple years now. This is actually the exact reason they started the process - because they couldn't get over the hump in multiple game 7s to get to the ECF.
But they are on the road, everybody expects the Celtics to win.
Everybody expects Harden to stink.
Everybody expects Doc to preside over another lost series.

Sixers got this. Everybody expects them to flop and I think they're going to win by double digits.
Having this much faith in the 76ers

THE PHILADELPHIA SEVENTY SIXERS IN 2023

is wild

Celtics by 20 and it probably won’t be close the entire game

Imo, both Philly and Boston coaches are on the hot seat tonight. One for never getting past the second round and the other for regressing with the same roster that Udoka took to the finals last year.

Owning a gun has nothing to do with him trying to prove he’s about anything

Young man doesn’t have a criminal history so he has the legal right to own a firearm

Why do “we” play dumb like this

Like someone else in here said bro ain’t on no hunting mossy oak **** :lol: although that’s one of the few ways they gonna try and spin this lol

Depends on what the law is as far as transporting a weapon in a vehicle. I know a lot of states require that you have the gun in an area that’s not accessible by the driver, unless you have an open/concealed carry permit. I’m sure dudes in the firearm thread can chime in on this.

What Ja is doing is reckless.

Selective outrage at its finest. Ja hasn’t committed a crime. He’s an idiot, that’s absolutely a fact. Saying he will be untradable is hilarious. He had 23 straight points vs lakers in game 3. He’s worth a KD type deal. You guys living in fantasy thinking owners care about his image thing lol

Yo! At this point I don’t know if Ja is an nba hooper or a struggling actor auditioning for “how to be a menace in the hood while drinking ya juice II.”

Either way I can’t take him or his lips serious. Both unreal. :smh:

Iamjusayin

Bro got sent to rehab to learn not to brandish a weapon on Instagram live and then came back and brandished a weapon on Instagram live :rofl:

Does anyone really believe the Grizzlies found that he didn't take the gun to Denver on the plane or did they just look the other way so they didn't have to suspend him for the playoffs and more....

This ain’t it
Why it aint?

Why do “we” play dumb like this

Like someone else in here said bro ain’t on no hunting mossy oak **** :lol: although that’s one of the few ways they gonna try and spin this lol
So a black man can only own a gun if he’s going hunting?
Everyone except the NBA players from good households cosplaying as NBA Youngboy
You good with Jokic owning a gun?
What about Luka?
How do you feel about Tyler Herro owning a gun?

Someone said Ja will be suspended a full year. :lol:

This isn’t the NFL where you can plug and play man.

This is a Star driven league. He’s too important to the team. Plus Já is damn near Superstar level (commercially).

Last edited:
20230513_195941.jpg

I'm ****ing fried
sabu (1).png
I'm finished.

Why it aint?

So a black man can only own a gun if he’s going hunting?

You good with Jokic owning a gun?
What about Luka?
How do you feel about Tyler Herro owning a gun?

This was a good way to try to spin it except you put “owning a gun” instead of “dancing on camera with it to NBA Youngboy songs”

:lol: Almost tho.

Back
Top Bottom