The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

The only mistake ja made was putting the gun on camera..I have guns that I rotate for everyday carry but you'll never know unless I have to protect myself
And that shouldn’t even be an issue because them same people are okay with their under 18 school age children playing Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto

They let their under 13 kids watch movies with guns being used by humans portraying the act of killing other humans with a gun

But when Ja is seen in a private setting with a gun he’s a menace to society

mr s j king mr s j king doing elite level PR for Morant right now

Talking like this is Ja with his handgun...
Master-Chief-Halo.jpg

How the Grizz gonna suspend a dude just tryna hold off an alien invasion :smh:

Curious, what exactly will the league define his suspension as. He could argue back that he's exercising his 2nd amendment right and the league is punishing him for it. From a optics perspective it looks bad, but Is he breaking the law? I guess the league can say they don't endorse guns and his fame and popularity stelms from being a product of the league.

Curious, what exactly will the league define his suspension as. He could argue back that he's exercising his 2nd amendment right and the league is punishing him for it. From a optics perspective it looks bad, but Is he breaking the law? I guess the league can say they don't endorse guns and his fame and popularity stelms from being a product of the league.

“Conduct detrimental to the League”

Like they did last time.

It's league policy which he should be well aware of by now

And that shouldn’t even be an issue because them same people are okay with their under 18 school age children playing Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto

They let their under 13 kids watch movies with guns being used by humans portraying the act of killing other humans with a gun

Adults are held accountable for their actions..ja is an employee of the NBA he doesn't make the rules..if he doesn't like it he can either appeal/fight for his right as a gun owner or he can deal with the consequences of his actions

If Ja has a legally owned firearm for his safety, and he can't flee to safety and has to use it to protect himself, no I don't have an issue.

I don't expect him, or any non-law enforcement person to take it upon themselves to stop a shooter.

This is silly, most people want fewer guns in America, so there will be fewer shootings. There is an entire mass shooting thread on NT with people complaining about how many guns there are in America.

When that shooting happened, all posters in there were not talking about good guys with guns.

Good guys with guns stopping shootings happen, but it is fantasy land thinking to feel it can solve the nation's gun violence problem. You can't solve large-scale gun violence with gun violence

Societies that have to rely on armed vigilantes is a society near collapse

Dude, what the hell are you doing right now?

Stop and think

You are making up low-probability scenarios where Ja Morant saves people's lives, to defend him by doing something goofy

What if, what if, what if.

Guess what, what if didn't happen

Ja isn't a hero, he is not a hero in waiting, right now he is just a goof ball with a gun.

Get a grip famb.
No you get a grip and stop reflecting your fears onto me

I don’t care that people want less guns in America and the fact you cant read between the lines is sad

Let me help you out real quick
They don’t want less guns in America
They don’t want certain people with guns
And that certain people is me and MF’ers that look like me

Thats what they mean when they say they want less guns in America

He should not be seen, that's the point. What he did is dumb/corny/wild unnecessary/self harming/whatever.
He should not be seen as a menace to society either, there are way more egregious instances in the NBA/USA but you know THEY can't wait to label him a thug, with a posse etc... He know it too and that's another reason why he should be moving smarter

No you get a grip and stop reflecting your fears onto me

I don’t care that people want less guns in America and the fact you cant read between the lines is sad

Let me help you out real quick
They don’t want less guns in America
They don’t want certain people with guns
And that certain people is me and MF’ers that look like me
Famb, you seem a little divorced from reality

You are up fan fiction about him saving people's lives

So spare me

Do you want to say white people don't like black people owning guns? Ok sure, I agree. But that doesn't excuse Ja's goofiness.

Some of y’all in here have little sense! :smh:

You really think these guns in videos are registered to him?

Come on now and oh! Yes he will be suspended for the season unless he goes the water gun route I suggested. Hope bruh had on some polo swim trunks! :lol:

Because it’s clearly not about the money. Some dudes just don’t get it

Whats the solution here? Suspend him for a year?

People keep talking about all these vets, his father seems like more of a best friend to him than anything else.

Cant turn a immature 23 year old into a responsible adult overnight without something drastic happening

The bigger question that no one is talking about is who is the one doing the snitching from these IG Lives? Someone on his neck following him waiting to tell.

This clearly was on someone else’s live like his homies.

Like seriously I know this can be tracked and they should be on witness protection.

Back
Top Bottom