The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

A7CF96E1-1018-4A44-BEF3-7539DA23309E.jpeg

I won’t ever stop smoking on this Warrior pack.

imagine being so hurt and full of hate it prevents you from enjoying some of the greatest team basketball we've seen in this era. i hope you find some healing in the near future.

Morey. It’s right in front of you

Going byke to this THEY really did a nastee job with these selective Embiid quotes.

Baiting for clicks and retweets. :smh:

Working people into shoots, myself included.

Another illustration of why the discourse around the NBA is so toxic.

Monty has his coaching warts and they were on full display these last two years of the Suns playoff runs.

And EYE understand wanting to bring your own people in as the new owner but if you jettison him only to bring in your Zeke.......

GOODT! luck.

Harden is about to have the most star-studded list of teammates without winning a ring:

Westbrook and Durant in OKC
Westbrook and CP3 in Houston
Durant and Kyrie in Brooklyn
Embiid in Philly
Durant and Booker in Phoenix

AD gonna complain about having to play Center if Joker roughs him up a bit in the first couple games?

It would be an incredibly difficult matchup because the Lakers would expect Anthony Davis to guard Joker one-on-one for 40 minutes without getting a foul trouble, dominating the paint and altering shots while also providing 20+ pts on offense.

In 2020 the Lakers were able to bother Joker with other bigs, not sure if they have that luxury this time

Going byke to this THEY really did a nastee job with these selective Embiid quotes.

Baiting for clicks and retweets. :smh:

Working people into shoots, myself included.

Another illustration of why the discourse around the NBA is so toxic.
nba universe is so easy. majority are jabronis that work themselves into shoots.
guys like SAS and skip pretty much making bank working their audiences.
however, the sport needs these "journalists" so the game is always discussed and hot takes always making headlines.

nba storytelling at its best. sixers been eliminated, but they are still talked

a bit late but this aged like wine..... guess they really need someone like Durant to win with Steph being hounded around now.

Attachments

• durant sraymond.jpg
    durant sraymond.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 390
Back
Top Bottom