The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Those Liberty jerseys high key better than the Knicks regular jawns. Would be some fire promo to have the Knicks get a🗽special edition jersey night.

And it looks like the city already has a new favorite #30:pimp: Breanna Stewart. 45 on ‘em suckas in 3 quarters.

Might as well go all in on the city in these good times and show support for the professionals of both genders. I gotta look up their schedule.

Those Liberty jerseys high key better than the Knicks regular jawns. Would be some fire promo to have the Knicks get a🗽special edition jersey night.

And it looks like the city already has a new favorite #30:pimp: Breanna Stewart. 45 on ‘em suckas in 3 quarters.

Might as well go all in on the city in these good times and show support for the professionals of both genders. I gotta look up their schedule.

That’s true.

Liberty jerseys are fire.

I don't fully believe it in my heart, but I'm predicting Celtics today, mainly out of hope for a long, entertaining series.

I truly think Ayton can not handle being sent to play with the guy from his draft class who now everyone says should have been drafted over him. He will fold.

*Plays Chris Brown* “Ain’t no wayyyyyyyyy”

boi-aint-no-way-boi.gif

Me: I hate Stein and I never care or listen to what he has to say
Me when it comes to this Ayton stuff: Stein is right

Stein:
  • The Suns are expected to “aggressively” explore the trade market for center Deandre Ayton this summer, and the former top pick has been linked to the Mavericks. However, Dallas’ interest in Ayton has been “overstated,” according to Stein, who suggests the team might not view his contract favorably. Stein reports that there are some Ayton fans within the Mavs, but he doesn’t “get any sense” the 24-year-old is atop the their trade wish list.

Only got to catch the first half last night but the Nuggets are just too hot right now.

Don’t see Lakers pulling this off so I’ll be pulling for the Heat when they get bounced :lol:

Back
Top Bottom