The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Smart dumb ****** been having a hell of a moment lately :lol:
dragonball-z-anime.gif

:lol: Dudes working themselves into a shoot. They'll need a nap and a juice box soon.

I was away for a bit of the beginning of the regular season and I feel like the NBA changed completely. Why are the Utah Jazz second in the West? Why is GSW 3-7? Outside of the Lakers being 2-6, none of this makes sense famb.

This new generation is def different. Old school leaders are no longer in existence. I think this has been by designed. You still have a buch of leaders from other races, but where are the black leaders???? You dont have a MLK or. Malcome X or etc.

Some of the stuff Kanye has said ... has been said plenty of times before. Now is Anti ?????? Like bro ....

Have ya ever hear Malcome X speechess, interviews, etc?

Here's a clip

Dude also said when questing about religion and Allah being the one god, he said that was wrong. We are all preaching about the creator and all religions have a creator so in essence we are all preeching to the same god.

POINT blank .. they are being specific!!! **** hasnt changed.

I hear you but we not about to compare Kanye and Kyrie to Malcolm. Malcolm could do interviews and answer 100 questions with facts, keeping his composure and being clear.

That's not the case with Kanye and Kyrie. Kanye begged for acceptance, thought he got it because of the money he had and when he got his wakeup call he threw a tantrum talking all over the place. Kyrie is just confused, it's always something with him. He thinks he's Malcolm Luther Einstein all in one and when asked simple questions about stuff he co-signs he can't back it up. It's hard to support dudes who don't know what they're talking about and just talk saying nothing.

I get that but look at their losses - Pelicans, Magic, Heat, Pistons, Hornets (5 in a row), Suns, Nugs. Those are NOT good losses. You can search my posts and I said it would take time for them to gel but 3-7 is abysmal, man. I am on your team. I want them to be better.
:lol: Oh I'm no gsw fan, just talking about NBA in general, gotta give things time to settle in. Which year was it the Magic rattled off like 14 wins in the first 20 games then were never heard from again?

I’m saying it again. If you care about Kyrie, take his social media accounts from him. Bruh isn’t ready. He thinks he is but he not ready. His ability to read the social media room is piss poor!
I think his issue is he’s a keyboard warrior (like everyone on the internet). His issue is he can’t read the room in real life when reporters start asking probing questions to the things he’s posting on social media.

I was away for a bit of the beginning of the regular season and I feel like the NBA changed completely. Why are the Utah Jazz second in the West? Why is GSW 3-7? Outside of the Lakers being 2-6, none of this makes sense famb.

warriors defense has fallen off significantly. lots of miscommunication, dudes out there accidentally doubling the roll guy on screens instead of helping on the wide open shooter, rotations are piss poor, and wiseman not knowing how to be aggressive on rebounds.

all growing pains for a team that has a bench that’s mainly featuring players in their 2nd thru 4th year. lack of depth is showing. poole and klay gotta get out of their shooting slumps and warriors gotta improve their late game execution —they had near double digit leads in the 4th quarters of the hornets, heat, and magic game before imploding.

can’t recall the last time this team loss five in a row despite having their core three healthy. i trust kerr will figure it out

warriors defense has fallen off significantly. lots of miscommunication, dudes out there accidentally doubling the roll guy on screens instead of helping on the wide open shooter, rotations are piss poor, and wiseman not knowing how to be aggressive on rebounds.

all growing pains for a team that has a bench that’s mainly featuring players in their 2nd thru 4th year. lack of depth is showing. poole and klay gotta get out of their shooting slumps and warriors gotta improve their late game execution —they had near double digit leads in the hornets, heat, and magic game before imploding.

can’t recall the last time this team loss five in a row despite having their core three healthy. i trust kerr will figure it out

Thank you for the thorough and honest response.

The Thunder use a different starting lineup every game, but the fact that the first adjustment (+1 bench player) has a much better net rating than all starters might be proof against the current play 13 players, everybody stay ready model

Its kind of working in the sense Muscula might dnp cd 3 games in a row then when he’s called on in the 4th game he drops multiple 3s, gives good d, etx but I dont think theres an example of this appproach leading to winning. I think Omoruyi, JWill (Jaylen Williams, Arkansas pf/c), and Lindy Water the 3 have to go down to the g league and stay, possibly cut 2 of them, add Bazley and either Poku or JRE as the 5th starter

If Shai is gonna average 32ppg on extremely hard mode with no spacing and we still lose all the time because we’re so young, undersized, and unwet from 3 that might accelerate his “trade me to toronto” timeline

Dort sucks too rn. Seems like going from extremely underpaid Dort to 17m Dort got him pressing trying to prove something and its not working. Prison clamps on Luka and then Paolo late in back to back games tho but still, make a shot

Kyrie should try to tackle some smaller foes for now. I only say that so he can milk the NBA for as long as possible.

After that, and with constant learning going on all the while, he should have a better understanding of his beliefs and how to share them successfully.

Maybe for now just use his platform to fight for children’s welfare. Kids don’t move the needle the way religion does so he won’t be ruffling any feathers.

Back
Top Bottom