The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

friends-american-sitcom.gif

sobbing-ross-geller.gif

To be fair Bert. Bert. , I think he gets all his world news and current events from internet memes
What’s wrong what I posted ? I know the whole kyrie Nike thing but it was blown out of proportion in general

Most brands would drop a guy with gun violence

At least you can’t call me racist in here like you do normally 🤣

What’s wrong what I posted ? I know the whole kyrie Nike thing but it was blown out of proportion in general

Yes, because downplaying antisemitism doesn't make you look foolish too.

And what violent act did Ja Morant commit btw?

Like do you ever get tired of making these hot takes?

Last edited:

Racist, no. But if you’re Team Kyrie here, anti-Semitic is very much in play.

probably signs a team friendlydeal from the dubs with a much lower annual salary
*slides envelope under the table*
That’s where I’m at with the Clippers. Run-it-back szn and hope other teams get worse.*

*Except Marcus Morris must be gone.

wtf, they were removing barriers when the trucks passed instead of waiting for crowd to be gone or parade end. did the avs have this big of a crowd when they won?

Facts when he uses da “Karen” slur every day

There's no precedent for the Ja suspension which is the most crucial part. It's hard to say if 25 is too far. Who knows. David Stern gave it over before we really got hard social media.

Back
Top Bottom