The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Miles Bridges got 30 games for domestic violence, that's precedent and probably why it didn't get more than that given nobody else was hurt with this. But it was a second duplicate offense in a short period of time.

Why would Boston do this move. HUGE step back IMO
Disagree on huge step back. During the Jays’ entire tenure in Boston, they haven’t had a table setting PG. CP could be invaluable and depending on what they give up, it could free up more playing time for White and/or Pritchard (who needs to be playing more).

In a vacuum I think Brogdon right now is a better player but he is very injury prone. The 67 games he played in the regular season this year are the most he’s played since his rookie season and he averaged a career low 26 mins per game. CP obviously is no beacon of health in the playoffs but Boston is a deep team so he could be a steady hand coming off the bench in the same way they did with Brogdon to keep him healthy. I know it’s cool to hate on CP on NT but I trust his end game decision making more than Smart, the Jays, or Mazzulla. Boston gives up scoring for better playmaking and it should alleviate some of the playmaking responsibilities for the Jays. This is the type of move they should make if they intend to keep JB.

Disagree on huge step back. During the Jays’ entire tenure in Boston, they haven’t had a table setting PG. CP could be invaluable and depending on what they give up, it could free up more playing time for White and/or Pritchard (who needs to be playing more).

In a vacuum I think Brogdon right now is a better player but he is very injury prone. The 67 games he played in the regular season this year are the most he’s played since his rookie season and he averaged a career low 26 mins per game. CP obviously is no beacon of health in the playoffs but Boston is a deep team so he could be a steady hand coming off the bench in the same way they did with Brogdon to keep him healthy. I know it’s cool to hate on CP on NT but I trust his end game decision making more than Smart, JB, or Mazzulla. Boston gives up scoring for better playmaking and it should alleviate some of the playmaking responsibilities for the Jays. This is the type of move they should make if they intend to keep JB.
I agree. Brogdon played much more of a Brogdon scoring punch role then Brogdon table setter role as soon as he got there. If that's how it's going to be, then I think Chris Paul would make a bigger impact on that particular team.

Don’t particularly care where but I hope they get ZW outta NO this summer.

If he gets to szn 6 and has an Embiidesque arch THEN we can talk MSG where his heart & bestie really is.

Lamelo x Zhanos is the fragile duo that can only be experimented with in a market like Charlotte, NC.

That really did make me think would he have even made it to the league if he got diagnosed when he was younger due to how people view and stigmatize autism and maybe would have restricted his growth overall.

Good for him though and the relief it gave him

My wife’s brother just got diagnosed with autism pretty late too (28 years old). He’s has a master’s in biomedical engineering and was in a phd program so people basically ignored all the signs throughout his life up to that point. **** has to suck to not have the type of support that you needed/deserved your whole life.

I'm confused why do you think that?

It doesn't seem like it was impacting his ability to play or did I miss that In the vid?
Society isn’t kind to people with disabilities. A Black kid growing up in the 90s and diagnosed with ASD would’ve been othered quickly, put in classes and on a track that would’ve made all of this a lot more difficult to have been his path.

352227360_637034931792237_3636766116109098818_n.jpg

As mentioned before, significant has a different meaning for many people.

Tripling down on his original suspension is very significant :lol: . Not sure why anything higher was being entertained. But, that’s media for you.

I’m also not for Ja appealing UNLESS he has a squeaky clean off-season and the Grizzlies feel he’s ready to take that step. 6 months is a long time to be away from your squad/team facilities (really 7 months since his suspension started in May). If there is an appeal, I’ll prefer him to keep the 25 games, but appeal to be around the team when the season starts.

Grizz will be fine without him. They basically start every year without one of their best players. I just hope Ja doesn’t mess up again and fix the alcohol issue. It’s obvious he’s intoxicated in all these videos.

In a vacuum I think Brogdon right now is a better player but he is very injury prone. The 67 games he played in the regular season this year are the most he’s played since his rookie season and he averaged a career low 26 mins per game. CP obviously is no beacon of health in the playoffs but Boston is a deep team so he could be a steady hand coming off the bench in the same way they did with Brogdon to keep him healthy. I know it’s cool to hate on CP on NT but I trust his end game decision making more than Smart, the Jays, or Mazzulla. Boston gives up scoring for better playmaking and it should alleviate some of the playmaking responsibilities for the Jays. This is the type of move they should make if they intend to keep JB.
They NEED that scoring punch from Brogdon though. He was third on the team in scoring. Whenever one of the Jays was off he was pretty much always there to step up as a legit scoring threat. You saw what happened when he was hurt and JB played like trash. Everything goes to ****.

If Brogdon were to be moved, it has to be for someone that can be a somewhat reliable scorer, preferably a wing or big. Maybe like a John Collins type?

If you’re talking about adding CP to the equation as a minimum contract, I would feel much differently. Moving actual pieces and relying on him at 38 and Al at 37 to play major roles is crazy though.

Can't wait for the Zion diss record.

This is what fumbling a bag and realizing you have no chance of getting it back looks like. She could have kept quiet, THREATENED to go public with all this info she's been dropping without actually doing so, continued receiving her allowance, kept her dignity and all wouild be fine.

Instead she decides to live tweet her thoughts and looking like a psycho in the process, clearly didn't get the B R A Z Z E R S/******** bag, released the pics from that unappetizing photoshoot spraypainted in a Zion Duke fit and now is releasing new music?

I don't even know what her angle is at this point. She has worse friends/advisors than both Ja and Zion.

Back
Top Bottom