The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

If Suns get beal they gonna fill the rest of their roster with Uber Eats Drivers
1687061726481.jpeg

Honestly Beal hasn’t been really heard of since the Celtics series, but it’s a good trade for Phoenix maybe? Losing a center that played well when they made the Finals…

Again KD is a terrible GM.

You know what I’m off this trade.

Has Beal even played in the playoffs more than the tome a few years ago with Westbrook and i think LeBron and the Cavs trucked them that year his girlfriend was talking **** with the Rihanna forehead? I wish the **** I would give him 57mil in a season

Dame for the next 5 years over Beal

Dame 33 next year
Beal 30 next year

Dame has had been really durable throughout his career with the exception of 2021-2022. This year he only played 58 games but he missed 13 out the first 24 from last years lingering injury then they shut him down the last 10 for the Wemby sweepstakes. It was the best statistical season of his career.

I would probably pick him too but Beal isn’t a bad consolation prize, specifically for this Miami team.

Dame has had been really durable throughout his career with the exception of 2021-2022. This year he only played 58 games but he missed 13 out the first 24 from last years lingering injury then they shut him down the last 10 for the Wemby sweepstakes. It was the best statistical season of his career.

I would probably pick him too but Beal isn’t a bad consolation prize, specifically for this Miami team.
Because of Dame’s recent history it’s a debate for sure, I still take the guy who has done big things until he’s 38 (will be 33) he seems like he will make shots Reggie Miller-like into his playoff career over the next 5 seasons.

Has Beal even played in the playoffs more than the tome a few years ago with Westbrook and i think LeBron and the Cavs trucked them that year his girlfriend was talking **** with the Rihanna forehead? I wish the **** I would give him 57mil in a season

Lost in the ECSF in 6 to the PG Pacers, 4-All Star ATL Hawks and IT2 in 3 consecutive years. Then Wall got pai, his body immediately broke down and it was a wrap for the Zards as a playoff team that could go beyond the first round. I think he had two first round exits since then (Cs ECSF was 2016-2017).

But nah, Brunson isn’t a top 5 MVP caliber player. Thats crazy and pushing it.

That’s just Knicks fans so happy and overwhelmed with finally have a really good efficient player who makes everyone better.

Back
Top Bottom