The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I think this is kinda true but not cause of all the seasonal new uniforms you can establish/maintain an identity while having a lot of seasonal uniforms. You can do that by simply making it that for home games the home team has to wear the home colors/primary uniform always when they at home no exception. I find it so annoying turning on a game and seeing the home team in their “away” or “alternate” you’re at home you should be in the home uniform every time. That’s my pet peeve about the uniform stuff.

Don't think they're being depended on at all or expecting that to happen. Anything they can do would be a bonus

Yeah I think they need something. As currently constructed they have to be one of the worst point of attack/perimeter defenses in the league. Having Yanni and Brook on the back line obviously helps though.

Would you rather have

2 miami firsts. 1 pick swap. Herro. Jacquez. Jovic. Ayton.

Or

1 mil first 2 swaps. Holiday and Ayton?

Would you rather have

Or

there's still a lot left to be seen from the trade. portland has a huge asset in Jrue Holiday and can get a decent haul of unprotected first round picks. i assume any team that trades for him immediately becomes a legit contender, so portland would probably want those picks 4-5 years from now

Charlo
IMG_0667.gif

Is Jrue Holiday being overrated at this point?

”Two unprotected first round picks” for a 33 year old on the downside of his career, poor playoff performances, and a borderline all star is a bit much. Hes a good regular season starter but idk.

Is Jrue Holiday being overrated at this point?

”Two unprotected first round picks” for a 33 year old on the downside of his career, poor playoff performances, and a borderline all star is a bit much. Hes a good regular season starter but idk.
He’s an excellent defender which is getting harder to come by

Would you rather have

Or

What don’t I understand?

Lol

Hypothetical question of what YOU would want and hold dear if you were making the decision as dust stars to settle. Relax

I mean, it really depends if you are asking this hypothetical in a vacuum with no context (ie you’re starting a team with no other players/assets) or if you are asking who would you want if you are a team with Scoot Henderson, Anferne Simons and Shaedon Sharpe. Also if their current contracts are still in effect also matters.

Back
Top Bottom