The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

It’s DC doing what he does. As long as people keep engaging with him he’ll continue posting about bronny. He was doing the same thing with Caitlin Clark in the WNBA thread but then she started playing better and people stopped engaging with him so he’s not active in there anymore.

Cool.

I won't ever type his name or post any content about dude for the rest of his 3(+1) year career.

We will see how much of this topic is on me.

Meth has the green light to permaBan me if I break this covenant.

Get The Cameroonian out of the starting lineup man. Please.
1721231478586.png

Bronny may be shooting poorly but he's playing within the game & doing the little things. Also, most importantly, looks like he wants to be there.

Nice when we can pick & choose when someone opinion matters or not?
Never said your opinion doesn’t matter, but it very clearly is not objective on anything LeBron related. Think it’s fair to point that out if you’re dismissing other opinions as non-objective.

Never said your opinion doesn’t matter, but it very clearly is not objective on anything LeBron related. Think it’s fair to point that out if you’re dismissing other opinions as non-objective.
Law let’s keep it a buck,no one is being objective in this discussion,it just a tug-a-war of agendas and no one is meeting in the middle

Back
Top Bottom