The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

102B5DD5-CC93-483F-B74B-F5E1A2653166.jpeg

Sweet Hebro Music!

If the Lakers renounce Rui, would they have enough cap space for Kyrie this summer? (If Kyrie doesn’t go to the lakers before the deadline and hits free agency)

Lakers would have around $32-33M, which is still considerably less than Kyrie's max.

If the Lakers renounce Rui, would they have enough cap space for Kyrie this summer? (If Kyrie doesn’t go to the lakers before the deadline and hits free agency)
For the deal he wants? Not close.

If he’d take 60 cents on the dollar, sure.

If I’m the nets I’m trying to do a desperate team like the Celtics did to the nets 10 years ago.

The only team stupid/desperate enough for this is the Lakers. If I was the nets GM, I wouldn’t let Ainge be the one to take advantage of this situation (again).

Ask the stupid *** Lakers for the 27 & 29 unprotected plus two additional unprotected pick swaps. No way there is a better offer.

Trading Kyrie for mediocre role players isn’t going to do anything for you or your chances to win an immediate championship.

All that playing tryna get that man to tap dance and jump up and down and rub his belly at the same time. Now their chances at any motion in the playoffs let alone a ring (and any contention at all for the next few years if KD leaves too) lies solely in his hands. They were having a decent season and outta nowhere he just like “nah” :rofl: He won lol

Back
Top Bottom