The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

sure I can understand someone might think that if you are maybe incapable understanding written english language.

if you think that the ONLY way the mavs can operate, and Spencer Dinwiddie, are incapable of not one % more usage. fine just say that.

I disagree. the disagreement is the same. nothing has changed.
I come in peace.

But this sounds like someone that ain’t watched a single non-Luka minute of Mavs all year.

Perk made a comment on TV about Serge being 30 years old when they played on the Thunder together.

I mean I don;t know about Serge for sure but

Nigerians will make themselves 2 years younger on a birth certificate for no good reason.
imagine what people will do when actual money is on the line?

If I had to bet on it and be right, he not 33.

km27bvp5tc8a1.jpg

I come in peace.

But this sounds like someone that ain’t watched a single non-Luka minute of Mavs all year.

again if you think this is the 100% optimal way to play, and nothing at all can be done to improve the situation just say that.

I mean I don;t know about Serge for sure but

Nigerians will make themselves 2 years younger on a birth certificate for no good reason.
imagine what people will do when actual money is on the line?

If I had to bet on it and be right, he not 33.
They do that in baseball with the Latin players
Miguel tejada did that
Won an mvp and cashed out
Later they found about him lying about his age and also popped for PEDs

Last edited:
again if you think this is the 100% optimal way to play, and nothing at all can be done to improve the situation just say that.
I think as constructed they don’t have a significant number of options.

You can only watch the other guys hesitate to dribble or attack or literally do anything looking at the rim so many times.

When Spencer plays well, maybe. But I don’t think he’s a particularly strong transition guard, either.

Nobody else can or even wants to dribble outside Josh Green who was just now starting to have that light come on before he got hurt.

Back
Top Bottom