The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

She probably still in Brooklyn rich as ****, or hell maybe she did move to OKC like she wanted to and I'm here not knowing she lives right down the street . She a catch it was just bad timing, and she might be a little bit ugly that's subjective but I wasnt mad at how she looked for the most part

20221226_122301.jpg

Comeback of the year

1672089009170.jpeg

Voters really letting Jokic win 3 in a row??

That puts him on a very short list :smh:
I doubt it happens.

I’m going Embiid, working on the assumptions Sixers finish top 4 in the East and he doesn’t miss significant time during the rest of the season.

I doubt it happens.

I’m going Embiid, working on the assumptions Sixers finish top 4 in the East and he doesn’t miss significant time during the rest of the season.

I'd like to see him win it but i think he's going to fall just short again.

If the C's finish with the best record in the league going to be hard for voters to pass up Tatum.

I'd like to see him win it but i think he's going to fall just short again.

If the C's finish with the best record in the league going to be hard for voters to pass up Tatum.
Good point. Especially if Tatum keeps up his trend of beasting in games against other MVP candidates.

Jokic winning his 3rd straight if they finish #1 in the west and Tatum/the Celtics don’t finish #1 in the east

Long shot is still Luka since he’s clearly the mvp for his team so if they somehow finish top 4 then he’ll win it

MVP should always be for a top 4 team in the east/west

Jokic winning his 3rd straight if they finish #1 in the west and Tatum/the Celtics don’t finish #1 in the east

Long shot is still Luka since he’s clearly the mvp for his team so if they somehow finish top 4 then he’ll win it

MVP should always be for a top 4 team in the east/west

Dallas is 1 GB from the 4-seed :lol: There is currently so much parity in the 3-10 seeding that it is pretty much impossible to predict how things will shake out. Then you have to consider what if the season ends and Luka is outside of the Top 4 but it’s only by 1-2 games? We’re going to use seeding as an arbitrary cutoff when ~1-2% of the season’s games and/or tiebreakers are what separated Luka from a 6-seed and a 4-seed?

Having said that, if voting were today I think it would be Tatum, Jokic, Yanni. In that order.

Back
Top Bottom