The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Doesnt matter what FO the Knicks have, they still have no idea what they're doing.

Going after Tobias? For what?

20221226_122301.jpg

Comeback of the year

You really changed up the entire argument :lol:

sure I can understand someone might think that if you are maybe incapable understanding written english language.

if you think that the ONLY way the mavs can operate, and Spencer Dinwiddie, are incapable of not one % more usage. fine just say that.

I disagree. the disagreement is the same. nothing has changed.

I met Perk's wife, she was SOOOOO nice, went to that fashion show/barber contest/club night thing or whatever she hosted too with that Jamaican ting from Brooklym I was dating who apparently blocked me off the face of the Earth because I cant find proof of her existence anywhere except Spokeo. (someone pm me and check for her on linkedin lol)

I agree Perk should never talk about that Thunder era. He and Thabo (or Dre) in the starting lineups of games and 3rd quarters we were literally spotting teams 10-12 pts, until Harden ((or Kevin Martin or Reggie Jackson even)) and Collison came in. Whole world was begging us to amnesty him and Brooks just couldn't not play him, costed us a championship. Beat the Heat easily in the nonPerk minutes

I met Perk's wife, she was SOOOOO nice, went to that fashion show/barber contest/club night thing or whatever she hosted too with that Jamaican ting from Brooklym I was dating who apparently blocked me off the face of the Earth because I cant find proof of her existence anywhere except Spokeo. (someone pm me and check for her on linkedin lol)

I agree Perk should never talk about that Thunder era. He and Thabo (or Dre) in the starting lineups of games and 3rd quarters we were literally spotting teams 10-12 pts, until Harden ((or Kevin Martin or Reggie Jackson even)) and Collison came in. Whole world was begging us to amnesty him and Brooks just couldn't not play him, costed us a championship. Beat the Heat easily in the nonPerk minutes
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom