The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

French people don’t F with Texas man. I don’t know how many times I have to say this to you guys.

They think you’re all cowboys living in a lawless wild Wild West simulation shooting and killing everyone.

They’d rather go to obvious places. NYC, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, LA, San Fran, etc. Or they’ll go to French Islands this part of hemisphere.

They’re not out here visiting Texas. They won’t entertain it.

1676391436261.png

His first trip to the US was to Texas.

:rofl:

French people don’t F with Texas man. I don’t know how many times I have to say this to you guys.

They think you’re all cowboys living in a lawless wild Wild West simulation shooting and killing everyone.

They’d rather go to obvious places. NYC, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, LA, San Fran, etc. Or they’ll go to French Islands this part of hemisphere.

They’re not out here visiting Texas. They won’t entertain it.

Tony Parker did ok for himself in San Antonio

While they should do this, I don't see the point. Brooklyn gonna be getting offers of a bag of kale chips and a Kombucha for this dude.

I was born and raised there til I moved to Houston 6 years ago and it gets a bad rap. A lot of diversity like most cities due to the Air Force base and the city growing in general.

If one of the first things you mention about San Antonio is that there's an air force base. Idk man, I think I'll pass :lol:

Close friend of mine actually worked there for years. Coming from NYC, he said outside the rent he didnt miss anything once he left there.

OMG Vic went on a business trip to spend time with his agent. His agent could have been in Wyoming he would have gone. :lol:

1676392356561.png

Damn he follows the Knicks and Nets? You should have led with that. Nothing else need be discussed.

That agent of his that is based in Dallas....is French. Dallas is in Texas btw.

Damn he follows the Knicks and Nets? You should have led with that. Nothing else need be discussed.

His agent runs an international sports agency for French basketball players in the league.

No better place to be than in Texas. Smack down in the middle of country to be there for all your clients nationwide.

That’s a great location for his business.

“So Vic visiting his agent” - WHOA :lol:

His agent runs an international sports agency for French basketball players in the league.

No better place to be than in Texas. Smack down in the middle of country to be there for all your clients nationwide.

That’s a great location for his business.

“So Vic visiting his agent” - WHOA :lol:

So French people will entertain Texas?

is pop eem gon be around ?

See this is the thing I’ve wondered about the whole time with the Spurs.

Say the Spurs do get Vic. How much time does Pop really have doing this?

He’s the greatest coach of all time IMO. But how much longer does he want to go on for?

Back
Top Bottom