The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Nah my cousin is out there. SXSW is wub wub szzzkkkttt music, I would never
Your prerogative but you're missing out on some good times

AmusingImmenseAfricanfisheagle-max-1mb.gif

Bouna is the agent for literally all the French players in the league.

And French people generally detest Americans/America, they have mild NYC fantasies but aside from that, they have very little interest in living her/being here.

They really like/respect Canada.

Can’t blame them - Toronto and Montreal are genuinely amazing cities.

Gonna be Quinn Snyder in San Antonio.

Brett Brown is also back in San Antonio, so it could be him.

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
The Spurs fans on here haven’t even been to San Antonio. :lol:

My uncle was stationed at Kelly Air Force base. Spent my summers in San Antonio. Been all up and through San Antonio :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus Tim Duncan was from V.I. and David Robinson was born in Key West. Florida/Texas/Island connections :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Watched him at Wake Forest, had the foamposite Maxes and Pros, and the Nike kukini shoe he had.

Watch your tone

My uncle was stationed at Kelly Air Force base. Spent my summers in San Antonio. Been all up and through San Antonio :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus Tim Duncan was from V.I. and David Robinson was born in Key West. Florida/Texas/Island connections :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Watched him at Wake Forest, had the foamposite Maxes and Pros, and the Nike kukini shoe he had.

Watch your tone

See now this is some propaganda.

Caping for San Antonio because they’re a Military City.

This is some straight up George Bush prop.

Money goes a longer way in Texas anyway. I’d never want to play in California or New York, all them states do is run your pockets.

See now this is some propaganda.

Caping for San Antonio because they’re a Military City.

This is some straight up George Bush prop.

My aunt, uncles and cousins still there. Been there since 1995. One lives in Houston as well.

I mean, Wemby will spend his summers in France anyway. Most of these guys don’t even live in their cities year round. :lol: :lol:

200 million in Texas >>>>> basically anywhere else in America other than Florida

Back
Top Bottom