The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I can't wait for Vic to be a bust.

Zion won't be healthy until you stop hating on Lamelo addict4sneakers addict4sneakers . The real problem is the city he's in. Worst run org in the NBA.

Maybe of all sports.
Speaking of you

0CEAE322-FD5E-4F02-8036-D9562611D214.jpeg
6C7E9E77-D951-403D-89A1-9FA83A4691BB.jpeg

ROY race was the last time Ben cared about ball

He cared that year he was caping for himself to be DPOY too.

How many picks did The Process end up hitting on? Was it only Embiid?

They got Embiid (#3) > Okafor (#3) > Simmons (#1) > Fultz (#1).

Folks may laugh at the results outside of Embiid but if you are not a top FA destination and you have to bottom out four seasons for picks like that then you do it 10/10.

Not to mention it took them from a ~34 win team to a 50+ win team by the time The Process was over. Had legit chances to make it to the ECF too in 2018 and 2019.

The Process was a success but THEY didn't like it so they had to change the lottery and blackball my guy Hinkie :smh:

I know NT basketball isn't going to get up here and act like they don't actively root for players failures?

Me and Coupé It Coupé It have been on opposite sides about Wemby for a minute now this ain nothing new. He thinks he will be great and I don't.

He cared that year he was caping for himself to be DPOY too.

They got Embiid (#3) > Okafor (#3) > Simmons (#1) > Fultz (#1).

Folks may laugh at the results outside of Embiid but if you are not a top FA destination and you have to bottom out four seasons for picks like that then you do it 10/10.

Not to mention it took them from a ~34 win team to a 50+ win team by the time The Process was over. Had legit chances to make it to the ECF too in 2018 and 2019.

The Process was a success but THEY didn't like it so they had to change the lottery and blackball my guy Hinkie :smh:
The Process can only take you at some point. I wouldn't even say it's a recipe for success but a gamble within a top 5 pick. among those pick, only Embiid was able to meet expectations and by luck that Philly was able to get him since he was a redflag due to his then existing physical condition. the Cavs played safe with Wiggins due to his potential, same with the Bucks with Jabari. anyone here remember hyping Dante Exum in that draft? I would be so careful of drafting players from down under since they don't seem to meet that Top 10 expectation. not sure if any of those Process picks are generational talent that worth the gamble. maybe Embiid close to that but......

Process failed because of what the process was started for. It was started to get past the second round. They havent gotten past the second round. I mean I guess if they make it past in 2023 its technically a success, but it started in like 2013, and the whole point was that you were skipping the usual long peiod of waiting to get to your goal.

But Philly has a great team and I hope they get to the finals this year. Also hope UA comes off the Embiid II’s, lol. Signed Jo to a shoe deal like “Yeah, A shoe”. Mans been wearing the 1s since damn near before the Pandemic I think.

I know NT basketball isn't going to get up here and act like they don't actively root for players failures?

Me and Coupé It Coupé It have been on opposite sides about Wemby for a minute now this ain nothing new. He thinks he will be great and I don't.

Not only is he going to be great….

Vic is going to be great in your very own backyard.

Can’t wait. North Carolina is going to go crazy.

Not only is he going to be great….

Vic is going to be great in your very own backyard.

Can’t wait. North Carolina is going to go crazy.

We gunna see.

D*** shame what Jordan has done to the Hornets. We have great high school hoops, great college hoops and then our pro team is pitiful.

Cause of Jordan smh.

Back
Top Bottom