The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

that will be so much fun. Embiid will destroy their front court while Brunson will destroy our back court.

Knicks fans are super entertaining and fun to root against (in the best way).

it really would be a fun series if it was to happen

you know both fan bases gonna be traveling to since its close.

it very well could happen in the 1st round depending on how these final 15 or so games go

Cleveland got a huge game tonight vs Sixers

They were talking about ring culture when Kobe and Shaq had their thing and then when Kobe won his 5th. Everything isn’t about bron

false-wrong.gif

Lebron's name wasn't even mention yet you knew who the tweet was about. That says it all.

Last edited:
They were talking about ring culture when Kobe and Shaq had their thing and then when Kobe won his 5th. Everything isn’t about bron
That part.

Winning has ALWAYS been a thing. It's the Bron fans that try to downplay winning over individual stats. The point of play is winning. Winning. It's literally the foundation of competition. 'Ring culture' is only a thing to losers that want to be considered champions because they made a bunch of money or escaped their environment. The ones who say you can be a winner without the ring.

I really have no problem with Giannis winning it

I always just thought it was funny how Joker was a lead run away MVP up until recently ( most of the media crowned joker 3 months in)

it just didnt make sense to me personally

but yall know me ima go out fighting for my guy if needed

MJ would’ve never done this
LeGoat 🤴🏽

LeBron seems to embrace being an old head in the last couple of years. The corny jokes, the twitter posts. It's dope...but also, he very well looks like a grandfather in that photo lol.

So was the Bridges hate just because he was on the suns? All this positivity now that he’s in Brooklyn.

Back
Top Bottom