The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

They were talking about ring culture when Kobe and Shaq had their thing and then when Kobe won his 5th. Everything isn’t about bron
Agreed. It’s a combo of the First Take Era + social media + Bron that took it to entirely different level though

Hopefully Ja got his stuff together for real and isn’t just rushing back

Yeah seems quick for Ja to be coming back, especially how Marc Spears was insinuating Ja was basically Pookie in that cryptic tweet he sent out.

Just hope is good. Basketball is secondary to his mental and physical.

Had something similar happen to me before.

Me, my brother and mother were flying byke home from Ft. Lauderale on an evening flight. Just happened to glance out the window and saw a streak of lightning. Couple of seconds later the plane just dropped, whole cabin was screaming.

Needless to say, EYE was shook for the rest of the flight. :lol: :ohwell:

amitt5504 amitt5504 Come get your mans

Sixers' Tobias Harris opens up on lack of foul calls he receives on offense​

maybe if he wasnt SAWFT
To be fair, he does get hacked a lot inside too. And so does Maxey. Complain now and get the refs ready to look in the postseason

I commend him for constantly changing his role on offense (right now he’s basically the cutter and not doing as much C&S now that Maxey is starting). Yea he’s overpaid but it’s good he doesn’t complain to constantly change his role

Champions

Screenshot_20230315_145432_Instagram.jpg

Had something similar happen to me before.

Me, my brother and mother were flying byke home from Ft. Lauderale on an evening flight. Just happened to glance out the window and saw a streak of lightning. Couple of seconds later the plane just dropped, whole cabin was screaming.

Needless to say, EYE was shook for the rest of the flight. :lol: :ohwell:
Planes get struck by lightning way more often than we're led to believe
It's a mostly solved problem but I'm sure that's no comfort when you're in flight :lol:
Turbulence be having me stressed, I can't imagine what lightning would do to me :smh:

Last edited:
Interested to see what he says when he comes back. Hopefully he sounds like he's in a better headspace and ready to ball out. Having a good squad that can win a championship isn't a luxury and I hope he gets a ring.

Planes get struck by lightning way more often than we're lead to believe
It's a mostly solved problem but I'm sure that's no comfort when you're in flight :lol:
Turbulence be having me stressed, I can't imagine what lightning would do to me :smh:

As far as turbulence, a slight bump here and there is gucci.

Nothing worse than when the whole plane is shaking and rattling nonstop like it's about to disintegrate. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom