The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1679069184611.jpeg

Lebron should never let the dye job fade from his beard.

I find it incredibly distressing, as it force me to confront my own mortality.

Paul George is one of those people damaged from the social media era / blog boy era

back in the day we would know nothing about him besides like one or two profiles done by local media.
maybe a couple of features on inside stuff.

he would be a nice guy who is good at basketball.

now we know he's an extreme cornball who is good at basketball.

Nah man, I am sorry but this is not doing it.
It's so whack fr. Having to withdraw your child from school for bullying is crazy. |l
My only bullying story is from when I changed schools in 5th grade.
There was this kid that was bigger than everyone named Alex. He never messed with me, but one day in PE, homie called me the N word with a super hard ER. :lol: (he was white)
I told him I'ma get with you after school. Waited for dude on the steps, and as soon as he walked out, I slapped fire out of his ***. I got the oooh sound from the crowd :lol:
bernie-mac-slap.gif

He slapped me back though. (he had a way longer reach), but I got the harder smack in :lol: :lol:
Before we could get to fighting, a teacher broke it up. I didn't get in trouble cause teachers knew was a dickhead. Dude ended up coming out the closet years later and tried to be friends.
I say that to say, I would smack tf out of a bully and sometimes that's all it takes to back em off you.

I am sorry but the fact you slapped dude has me weak right now :lol: Fortunately, I never really had to deal with that (that I can recall) or got into squabbles.

Only time I can remember is spring of freshman year during an offseason basketball workout. I think it might have been 3-on-3 because we weren't playing fullcourt. I was busting this dude's Tony *** and talking mad ****. Like it was embarrassing :lol: I hit him with a turnaround fadeaway jumper and was walking away something like "He can't guard me. Switch him off me, y'all." then dude ran up 1from behind and snuffed me :wow:

Before I could even do anything folks got in between us so I couldn't do anything in return. It was all love, though. Just a heat of the moment situation :lol:

It's so whack fr. Having to withdraw your child from school for bullying is crazy. |l
My only bullying story is from when I changed schools in 5th grade.
There was this kid that was bigger than everyone named Alex. He never messed with me, but one day in PE, homie called me the N word with a super hard ER. :lol: (he was white)
I told him I'ma get with you after school. Waited for dude on the steps, and as soon as he walked out, I slapped fire out of his ***. I got the oooh sound from the crowd :lol:
bernie-mac-slap.gif

He slapped me back though. (he had a way longer reach), but I got the harder smack in :lol: :lol:
Before we could get to fighting, a teacher broke it up. I didn't get in trouble cause teachers knew was a dickhead. Dude ended up coming out the closet years later and tried to be friends.
I say that to say, I would smack tf out of a bully and sometimes that's all it takes to back em off you.

These new age bullies aren't even built like that fr. Most of them just hide behind social media posts.

I've seen a kid lash out a bully one time before, I let kid get his licks in before I broke it up. No shame.

These new age bullies aren't even built like that fr. Most of them just hide behind social media posts.

I've seen a kid lash out a bully one time before, I let kid get his licks in before I broke it up. No shame.
Facts. As someone who still a teen, I see it a lot. Not so much with my own peers, but middle schoolers.

A couple of weeks ago these high school kids were 1v1ing and they were fouling tf outta each other and talkin ish. They got in each others face and started yelling, beggin the other to “start sumthin”. That lasted for like 30 seconds. After that they both backed down and went their separate ways. Kids ain’t willing to actually follow through with their threats :lol:

Facts. As someone who still a teen, I see it a lot. Not so much with my own peers, but middle schoolers.

A couple of weeks ago these high school kids were 1v1ing and they were fouling tf outta each other and talkin ish. They got in each others face and started yelling, beggin the other to “start sumthin”. That lasted for like 30 seconds. After that they both backed down and went their separate ways. Kids ain’t willing to actually follow through with their threats :lol:
You gotta be the youngest dude on this site :lol:

Back
Top Bottom