The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

X xxpizzo we taking the Embiid points over? Harden assists?

🤔
FD dont got the Player Props us just yet

what are they looking like on Prize Picks?

only thing scares me is the score starts getting lopsided vegas thinks its gonna be somewhat of a blowout at -10.5 but they been wrong on plenty of sixers lines this season - everytime its high teams tend to cover

embiid over 33.5 and harden over 9 assist i would guess props start out at

FD dont got the Player Props us just yet

what are they looking like on Prize Picks?

only thing scares me is the score starts getting lopsided vegas thinks its gonna be somewhat of a blowout at -10.5 but they been wrong on plenty of sixers lines this season - everytime its high teams tend to cover

embiid over 33.5 and harden over 9 assist i would guess props start out at
PP got Embiid at 34.5 and harden at 11 assists. Embiid put up 53 last time again Charlotte.

I’m on the fence. But they came through for me last game

1679072569477.png

I was watching Camrons sports show about Ja...no shade on fake teeth

but the Dipset gotta get better veneers, or better dentists
both Cam and Julez look like those wind up novelty teeth

s-l1600.jpg

PP got Embiid at 34.5 and harden at 11 assists. Embiid put up 53 last time again Charlotte.

I’m on the fence. But they came through for me last game

see i like where your head is

if you take embiid over it only makes sense to go with harden assist as well - id say 7 of those will be to embiid alone with the play that they constantly run

Fd just popped up for me seems same as PP 34.5 but 11.5 assist @ +100 for harden

let me know if you stick with it so when i watch tonight i can get hype everytime they score/assist

Worst veneers I’ve seen are a tie between Joe Budden and Nany from The Challenge

Silver dropping the ball not letting fans rumble with players at half court. Cause all of this would end or be super lucrative

These ballplayers better hope that Logan Paul kid doesn’t buy courtside seats

These new age bullies aren't even built like that fr. Most of them just hide behind social media posts.

I've seen a kid lash out a bully one time before, I let kid get his licks in before I broke it up. No shame.
Social media can make this ten times worse. People hiding behind anonymity so instead of 1 person doing it you have over 100 all just joining in like followers to target a kid.

They may not be built like that but make no mistake this doesn't make it any easier to navigate for some kids

Nah man, I am sorry but this is not doing it.

I am sorry but the fact you slapped dude has me weak right now :lol: Fortunately, I never really had to deal with that (that I can recall) or got into squabbles.

Only time I can remember is spring of freshman year during an offseason basketball workout. I think it might have been 3-on-3 because we weren't playing fullcourt. I was busting this dude's Tony *** and talking mad ****. Like it was embarrassing :lol: I hit him with a turnaround fadeaway jumper and was walking away something like "He can't guard me. Switch him off me, y'all." then dude ran up 1from behind and snuffed me :wow:

Before I could even do anything folks got in between us so I couldn't do anything in return. It was all love, though. Just a heat of the moment situation :lol:
YOU were the bully :lol:

First and last time I had to deal with bullying was Kindergarten. Big white kid who got left back or something
Stealing my lunchables, spilling my caprisun in my bag, little annoying **** like that, every ******* day

Had me throwing hands daily against someone with a height, reach and weight advantage at 5 :smh:
Idk why he didn't just pick another kid who wouldn't fight back, but he insisted on me, maybe it was the accent

We only fought when adults weren't around so this went on for a while, until I accidentally broke his nose
Parents got involved after that and he left me alone. Never had another bully problem and now I'm a pacifist

Facts. As someone who still a teen, I see it a lot. Not so much with my own peers, but middle schoolers.

A couple of weeks ago these high school kids were 1v1ing and they were fouling tf outta each other and talkin ish. They got in each others face and started yelling, beggin the other to “start sumthin”. That lasted for like 30 seconds. After that they both backed down and went their separate ways. Kids ain’t willing to actually follow through with their threats :lol:
A teenager :wow: I gotta clean up my act around here...

I remember when LeBron did this (physically moving away from his teammates as he was playing well despite losing and his teammates weren't contributing much) he was called out for not being a good leader. Interesting...

The GS vets been wild public with their petulant displays against their younger players this year.

Nah man, I am sorry but this is not doing it.

I am sorry but the fact you slapped dude has me weak right now :lol: Fortunately, I never really had to deal with that (that I can recall) or got into squabbles.

Only time I can remember is spring of freshman year during an offseason basketball workout. I think it might have been 3-on-3 because we weren't playing fullcourt. I was busting this dude's Tony *** and talking mad ****. Like it was embarrassing :lol: I hit him with a turnaround fadeaway jumper and was walking away something like "He can't guard me. Switch him off me, y'all." then dude ran up 1from behind and snuffed me :wow:

Before I could even do anything folks got in between us so I couldn't do anything in return. It was all love, though. Just a heat of the moment situation :lol:

Damn mans hit you with the Skip to My Lou

BeautifulSpotlessAustralianfurseal-max-1mb.gif

Average age of this thread is easily 45

I'm sure someone has demographic data on it but I would love to see the average age of the people on this site. That would imagine it's in the mid-30s, at least. I joined in 2008 when I was in college and I am 35 now there are a lot of people much older than I am here.

It's so whack fr. Having to withdraw your child from school for bullying is crazy. |l
My only bullying story is from when I changed schools in 5th grade.
There was this kid that was bigger than everyone named Alex. He never messed with me, but one day in PE, homie called me the N word with a super hard ER. :lol: (he was white)
I told him I'ma get with you after school. Waited for dude on the steps, and as soon as he walked out, I slapped fire out of his ***. I got the oooh sound from the crowd :lol:
bernie-mac-slap.gif

He slapped me back though. (he had a way longer reach), but I got the harder smack in :lol: :lol:
Before we could get to fighting, a teacher broke it up. I didn't get in trouble cause teachers knew was a dickhead. Dude ended up coming out the closet years later and tried to be friends.
I say that to say, I would smack tf out of a bully and sometimes that's all it takes to back em off you.
:pimp: :lol:

Dawg, that gif lmao. I don’t know why it’s escaping me, but what movie is that from? Soul men? Edit, Head of State

But yeah man. You did right!

Woooowww Cleveland is shook and trying to duck the smoke :smh: They don't want to see The Knicks @finallyfamous Mister Meaner Mister Meaner

I wouldn’t want this smoke neither if I’m Cle.

Not only will Mobley & Allen get manhandled down on the block by Dubious [healthy Jalen provided], but the entire backcourt rotation got extra incentive to get in their backcourt’s *** too.

I want the Cavs and the dub so screamin A and the likes in Knicks nation can lower their voices for once.

Back
Top Bottom