The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Base your argument on Kawhi beating hobbled playoff teams but don't acknowledge Kawhi's current playoff team is hobbled. That is definitely a good faith approach.

Capture.PNG

softest generation no lie

its Embiid he was and will always be like this

IF he gets asked a question he will answer it with his 100% honesty - he dont sugar coat anything

also he aint wrong once again

everyday its a new media person asking embiid about MVP... THOSE same ones get mad and say he talks to much

MVP is Joel's championship, him and Harden deserve each other

He's not exactly wrong but he's been spending too much energy on it lately and it's opening himself up for even more backlash than ever before if he doesn't handle business this postseason...

Let the chips fall where they may and right now it's looking like he'll finally get his flowers this season.

Funny how quick Embiid went from giving Jokic props to daily grievances when he saw that MVP in reach
That 'runaway 3rd straight MVP' talk from midseason would've done my head in too tbh if I was putting up the seasons that him and Giannis were :lol:

Was ok speaking on it once or twice but the amount of times he has is definitely gonna get more folks actively waiting on his downfall now

Demar consistently shrunk in the playoffs. Pull up those numbers. That’s also not even accounting for the huge defensive gap between both players.

Funny how quick Embiid went from giving Jokic props to daily grievances when he saw that MVP in reach
Yes, the thing tha makes me most happy about Embiid winning MVP is that it will give him and his enablers like Morey and Hanlen one less thing to whine about, at least temporarily . . . I hope.

Demar consistently shrunk in the playoffs. Pull up those numbers. That’s also not even accounting for the huge defensive gap between both players.
WASHED KING WASHED KING is my guy but he absolutely lost me when he said that Demar would've won a chip with the same squad :lol:

It was literally a meme how often the Raps shrunk come playoff time, so much so that the 'Lebronto' stuff was making the rounds on socials again last night :lol:

There's a good reason that Masai opted to jettison a franchise great and staple for an all or nothing gamble as soon as he got the chance

Every recent article that has been put out about embiid is someone asking him about MVP

wtf yall want him to do ?

he aint bringing it on himself - he is legit getting asked questions non stop

id actually put money up that another article comes out saturday morning/afternoon before tip off about embiid and MVP

It was literally a meme how often the Raps shrunk come playoff time, so much so that the 'Lebronto' stuff was making the rounds on socials again last night :lol:

Speaking of LeBronto, there was a trivia question earlier this week asking the last time a LeBron team was an underdog in the playoffs. I would have thought 2021 vs. Phoenix in the first round….it was actually the 2018 ECF against the Raps and Bron disrespectfully swept them dudes in response :lol:

Back
Top Bottom