The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Sabonis a 260 lb grown man yanking at dray preventing him from running. Could have injured him. Not sure dray was really trying to "stomp" him. More like step over him. If he really stomped sabonis, the guy would still be lying on the floor. If it as anyone other than dray, we move on and it is not a big topic

When trying to escape from somebody grabbing your leg, your natural reaction is to go DOWNWARD? 😂😂😂

I’m gonna miss this type of warrior fan delusion when they get beamed in 6

Sabonis a 260 lb grown man yanking at dray preventing him from running. Could have injured him. Not sure dray was really trying to "stomp" him. More like step over him. If he really stomped sabonis, the guy would still be lying on the floor. If it as anyone other than dray, we move on and it is not a big topic
You’re better than this.

I don't think I made it halfway through the 1st quarter before I fell asleep :lol::smh:
Dray has to be suspended. There should be no toleration for that ****
Kinda surprised to see people make excuses for something that stupid, unnecessary and dangerous
Especially since Dray has been top 5 on NT's most hated list for damn near a decade now

The hate for Dray is unfounded.

He's a HOF'er and a great leader who is constantly jumping on the sword to take blame away from Wardell. Like today.

If this was the people vs Draymond it would probably be a hung jury :lol: . It's mostly warrior fans defending him tho. If they never rescinded that 6th foul when he hip checked Sabonis we wouldn't be here. Did anyone catch the explanation for that?

Lmfaooo
IMG_4141.png

If anything, had Sabonis grabbed my leg I would’ve flailed down and flopped to draw a foul… or even a flagrant.

Draymond acted like he finally got the drop on a cockroach that he couldn’t kill for days

3F72C0A9-810D-44E7-8CB2-AE0F99681632.gif

just let Draymond play. it would benefit the Kings exponentially. Warriors play better without the shenanigans.

Back
Top Bottom