The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The Heatles are not a dynasty and only looked like unbeatable giants in the Finals against a team of 23 year olds. They got hate for the illusion of being overpowered but not actually being. The dubs were overpowered.
Nope.

Two in four years?

They underachieved. They should have won ever year.
0861C983-9D0A-44BC-8861-E8E47B700C49.gif

You heard me. They got beat by the old *** Mavs, demolished the baby Thunder, barely scraped by the old *** Spurs and then got demolished by the older Spurs the next year before breaking up. That is not a dynasty. 4 straight finals was the bare minimum expectation.

Show us all of the teams in the modern era who’ve won 4 titles in a row

You have to win more than 2 championships to be a Dynasty. You don’t have to win them consecutively either. You just have to win more than 2.

Were the Lakers in 09-10 a dynasty? No.

So were Miami? Hell No

People in Miami don’t even think they were a dynasty. They feel the Heat underachieved.

All of sudden y’all do? Please man :lol:

You have to win more than 2 championships to be a Dynasty. You don’t have to win them consecutively either. You just have to win more than 2.

Miami? No

People in Miami don’t even think they were a dynasty. The Heat underachieved to them - All of sudden y’all do? Please
You can have the dynasty talk. The idea that they should’ve won 4 in a row is idiotic :lol:. Bron cost them a 3 peat. Just show me all of the teams who have won 4 in a row in the modern era before setting these silly standards that I expect to hear from Shaq on TNT.

So were Miami? Hell No

People in Miami don’t even think they were a dynasty. They feel the Heat underachieved.

All of sudden y’all do? Please man :lol:
You slow aren’t you? :lol:

You can have the dynasty talk. The idea that they should’ve won 4 in a row is idiotic :lol:. Bron cost them a 3 peat. Just show me all of the teams who have won 4 in a row in the modern era before setting these silly standards that I expect to hear from Shaq on TNT.

Don’t care.

They should have won 3.

Everyone knows it, everyone in Miami knows it.

Not a dynasty.

The Heatles were damn near handing out lifetime achievement rings in the Finals. They couldn't stop anyone over 32. Kobe probly would've gotten #6 if we ever did get the matchup.

Lakers, Spurs, and Warriors only dynasties I know of this millennium.

The two championships all of a sudden being a dynasty? Keep that to the NFL.

That doesn’t belong here.

The Warriors did what every fan would wish their team did, especially one off B2B finals appearances, and they are crucified for it. All while retaining their core from the initial Finals and winning with them

I don’t think the warriors get that much hate for it

KD on the other hand.. dude was beloved in OKC and a league darling

zero clue how KD didn’t know the hate he was going get

He knew, he just thought all the winning would compensate for it but I don't think he ever expected not to become a villain after watching Bron become public enemy no.1 overnight just a few years before.

Plus he had em on the ropes 3-1. When i think of it that way i cant be that mad at gs. Yeah it was still a soft move but they eliminated their biggest competition

Back
Top Bottom