The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I dont understand taunting a historically great player when he’s about to play you on his home floor???

Its his building and his fans will have him energized
LeBron probably will spend the next 48hrs reading Kobe’s book

Memphis should be worried about him putting up a 40pt triple double
Or at least reading the first page

Honestly I’d just trade Kawhi at this point. Dude to much of a liability, his cons definitely out ways the pros. Despite how talented he is, dude not available, he basically Ben Simmons but who shows up when it’s actually time on the court.

Happy he left my Spurs, and Tony was right.

If it's just one game, the Clippers still got a shot. But if this is multiple games then they are in trouble.

I don't know about trading Kawhi, but man looking at their pay roll next year, they gotta do something.

Welp i guess thats why its on nba tv

Just when i pretty much gave up on him he came back and looked like himself past few months. Now back to this smh.

Marcus Thompson is at it again.

IMG_1870.png

So it’s not that load management doesn’t work, it just is not working for Kawhi. How can he justify ‘sit me now so I can be available later’—when this happens? What were you being rested for then?

I love Kawhi but he has to now convey why the load management is worthwhile for himself and he’s now out/injured Game 3 of Round 1.
Give Amir Coffey some time
:emoji_coffee:
KOFFFFFFFING.

Back
Top Bottom