The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

There was a play I think in game 1 where Kawhi got bumped on a fast break similar to the Ingles play. I didn't think much of it but that might've been it

Reactions: HIM
Marcus Thompson is at it again.

IMG_1870.png

Marcus Thompson and Marc Spears do too much water carrying for that group. But I get it, Steph and Dray made their careers in a lot of ways.

NBA did us dirty with the schedule :smh:

They had a week off between the end of the regular season and their first playoff game, then he played every other night for two games. I don't understand how they got screwed.

I think he is Houston/ HOU$TON HOU$TON 's number one target in free agency.

They want to be good next season.
Bingo.

Rockets owe the pick to Okc next year. Even if they didn’t Tillman wasn’t going into year 4 of tanking. I’m surprised/thankful he allowed the team to bottom out for 3 seasons. I know he was itching to rush the rebuild and fight for a play-in spot. Harden is not only the best floor raising free agent, but he also plays a huge position of need for Houston.

Remember when I said the bubble title was the last real title bc EVERYONE was healthy.

Sounding like a genius now.

This type of news just shows you how small championship windows actually are. Remember in summer of 2019 when everyone thought the Lakers, Clippers and Nets were all opening this 4-5 year title window for all of those franchises? All of those franchises have had title runs derailed by injury. Championship windows are never as long as people think they are. For the Lakers and Clippers, they're best opportunity to win a championship was 2020 and the Lakers were able to get it done while the Clippers choked. Brooklyn's best and only opportunity to win a championship was 2021 and that was derailed my injuries.

This applies for the Phoenix Suns. This year is probably their best opportunity to win a championship and they shouldn't bank on having a 2-3 year window

I mean Kawhi has a degenerative condition, wouldn’t surprise me at all if he hung it up after his current deal.

Back
Top Bottom